Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: AAR Brian & Christian "Total War"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> After Action Reports >> RE: AAR Brian & Christian "Total War" Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: AAR Brian & Christian "Total War" - 10/22/2006 7:56:45 PM   
daniel123

i had the same losses in my game against japan. in the future i will wait till my carrier planes have a better kill level.

(in reply to christian brown)
Post #: 31
RE: AAR Brian & Christian "Total War" - 3/7/2007 7:05:09 AM   
schury

I've read it. Cool AAR! But still I think there's something we should take into consideration. It's quite weird that germeny attacks Maginot line, which i consider it as a very stupid action as well as the seize of Turkey. Without the resource in Caucasia,Russia can still work fine. Still I regard it quite a success in getting Cario in hand.JP is doing fine.
Nevertheless, the Russia seems to be of nonfeasance regard of all the losses germany suffers and the WR russia gets from the fall of Turkey. Some of the soldiers just look at the  troops in sight moving towards mosco? I think a internecine attact would hold germen back. but the best chance the winter is kinda wasted...... Have you ever tried to cut of their supply or damage the road? Supplying huge troops to a long distance is both quite difficult and very vulnerable...
And what's more, i can't see the endeavor WA conducts. What does he do to threaten Germany? Where is the mediterranean fleet? Totally destroied by Italy? Unbelievable! I can't find WA land force or navy in europe. Where are they? Given such an empty west germany and Italy, where are they!
However, this is my opinion, maybe there's other details the author deosn't tell. Anyhow, so glad that the author provides us such an AAR with exciting and larruping strategies.

contact me if you wanna a new game:)

(in reply to daniel123)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> After Action Reports >> RE: AAR Brian & Christian "Total War" Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI