Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battlefront patch v1.02 now available

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battlefront >> Battlefront patch v1.02 now available Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battlefront patch v1.02 now available - 5/1/2007 10:13:58 AM   
Alex Fiedler

A new update for this WWII strategy bombshell is loaded, prepped, and ready for launch

Matrix Games and Strategic Studies Group (www.ssg.com.au) are proud to announce the release of another update for the addicting battalion level turn-based strategy title, Battlefront. This latest update brings two improvements to the PBEM system to assure that the World War II-style player vs. player action runs in tip top shape.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said of the new update, “Both Matrix Games and SSG pride themselves on attention to detail and a commitment to excellence. We hope gamers who are already fans of Battlefront will enjoy this new update and benefit from its improvements.”

Battlefront is a World War II battalion-level combat game based on the design philosophy of the popular Decisive Battles of World War II series. In Battlefront, gamers will have the opportunity to wage historic operations like Saipan, Market Garden, Novorossisk, and Gazala the way they see fit. Players will have realistic control over their soldiers, with a tactical scale just large enough to make a telling difference in the strategic picture.

http://www.matrixgames.com/games/downloads.asp?gid=332

< Message edited by Marc Schwanebeck -- 5/2/2007 9:00:39 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Matrix Releases an Update for SSG’s Battlefront - 5/2/2007 8:58:36 AM   
Marc von Martial

Please note that this update is incremental and will not work without the previous version update (1.01) installed.

V1.02

• Fixed a problem in PBEM games where the ‘k’ screen could be used to expose enemy units.
  • Fixed a problem with the Market Garden scenario where the Axis player could receive a file that claimed the wrong turn had arrived.

< Message edited by Marc Schwanebeck -- 5/2/2007 9:01:26 AM >

(in reply to Alex Fiedler)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battlefront >> Battlefront patch v1.02 now available Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI