Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Policy on Licensed Uniforms and Artwork

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Policy on Licensed Uniforms and Artwork Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Policy on Licensed Uniforms and Artwork - 9/19/2007 2:28:16 AM   
David Winter

Hi everyone,

We know that a lot of you want to customize Maximum-Football so that it looks like your favorite league or includes your favorite team(s). However, as you know we do not have a license for these materials. While the game is highly customizable, we cannot support any customizations or modifications that include licensed or copyrighted material.

Therefore, we thought we should make our policy clear:

1. Our website, forum and Members' Club will not be used to host user-made content that contains any licensed or copyrighted material.
2. If an attempt is made to post such material, we will make sure it is removed. The forum by default only allows posting GIF or JPG images as attachments up to 200k, so this should not be an issue.
3. No direct links to such material are allowed to be posted on our forum.
4. If you post a screenshot of a customization you've made, that's fine as long as it can't be used to create the customization. We can't stop you posting a picture of Joe Montana, for example, but if you try to post a file that puts a 49ers uniform in the game, we will remove it and warn you.
5. Obviously, this does not apply to sharing any files or mods that do not contain copyrighted or licensed content.

We encourage you to work with gaming sites or set up your own fan sites if you want to share user mods. We are willing to link to fan sites, but we won't link to any licensed or copyrighted content. This is for our protection and yours and to protect the property of the original license and copyright holders. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Erik Rutins (reposted by David Winter as a friendly reminder)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Policy on Licensed Uniforms and Artwork Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI