Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RFTS Limited Time Refund

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Reach For The Stars >> RFTS Limited Time Refund Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RFTS Limited Time Refund - 2/5/2008 12:59:07 AM   
David Heath

Dear Matrix Games Customers,

We have recently discontinued our sale of Reach for the Stars in part due to occasional crash bugs experienced by some players. Some of these bugs could not be fully addressed due to a wide variance of user systems and various other obstacles that precluded an all-encompassing remedy.

Customers who have experienced some crashing issues and feel that their enjoyment of Reach for the Stars has been significantly hampered by this can now request a refund. If you feel you are entitled to a refund please email us at support@matrixgames.com with the order number you received from Digital River and your full name. Please note that only customers who purchased Reach for the Stars from our Online Store via Digital River are eligible for a refund. This refund offer is for a limited time and will expire on August 31, 2008.

Thank you for your understanding,

David Heath

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Reach For The Stars >> RFTS Limited Time Refund Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI