Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Gary Grigsby’s Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich Is Now Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Gary Grigsby’s Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich Is Now Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gary Grigsby’s Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich Is Now... - 9/23/2009 4:22:30 PM   
Erik Rutins

A wave of thrilling air campaign action has been spotted on radar heading this way!

Matrix Games (www.matrixgames.com) and 2by3 Games (www.2by3games.com) are proud to announce the release of the highly anticipated Gary Grigsby’s Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich. Now gamers can relive the intense air campaigns waged above Britain and Germany during the Second World War!

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich updates and combines two classic wargames together into one powerful new payload. Add to that tons of new features and improvements, and we’re confident that fans of Battle of Britain or Twelve O’Clock High will see plenty of what they loved about these original games but with even more appeal!”

Gary Grigsby’s Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a detailed simulation of the Allied strategic bombing campaign against Germany in World War II. Combining both classic titles Battle of Britain and Twelve O'Clock High into a single updated game package, this in depth air war simulation includes all the original appeal of the original two titles with a huge list of new features and improvements.

Gary Grigsby’s Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich comes packed with AI improvements, new aircraft types, units, and locations, a massive pilot database with over 18,000 pilots, and much more. Players can also enjoy new nationalities like Axis co-belligerents, the USSR, and Brazil. In addition, fans of the immense detail of these classic strategy games will find richer detail across the entire game with more data tracked and displayed. Statistics like ground kills by pilot and unit, pilot and aircraft losses by unit, pilot loss date and more are now at the player’s fingertips!

Stop the Eagle Day directive in its tracks and spearhead the Bombing of the Reich!

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Gary Grigsby’s Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich Is Now Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI