Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information for Kharkov Owners

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information for Kharkov Owners Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information for Kh... - 5/12/2011 6:46:13 PM   
SeanD

The highly anticipated new entry into the Panzer Command series is ready

Matrix Games and Black Hand Studios are thrilled to announce that Panzer Command: Ostfront is now available! Now gamers can take command of the mighty German and Soviet tanks of the Eastern front via an ultra-realistic game engine rendered in a beautiful, 3D world. To mark the release, be sure to check out this new batch of screenshots!

Panzer Command: Ostfront will replace both Panzer Command: Winterstorm and Panzer Command: Kharkov and will include all the content from the previous two releases as well as new content. The game is available for $34.99 Download / $44.99 Physical with the physical version including a full color printed manual! Please note that due to printing schedules, the physical version will be shipping out in early June, but customers who order the physical copy will receive immediate access to the download version as well.

In addition, existing Panzer Command: Kharkov owners will get the full download version of Ostfront for free, but this amazing offer is only available for six weeks (until June 30) after which the free download version offer will no longer be available. Head over to this link for instructions on how to obtain the free download version of Panzer Command: Ostfront.

Potential commanders still on the fence can also try out the free playable pre-release demo that is open to all gamers regardless of whether they purchased the previous Panzer Command games.

Experience the Panzer Command series of tactical wargames. In the new Panzer Command: Ostfront, you are a company-level commander on either the Soviet or German side, fighting on the Eastern Front. Preserve your men and defeat the enemy, there is no other way! Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface.

For scenario designers and modders, an innovative new Map Maker allows you to create your own realistic 3D maps from 500m to 2km scale based on actual historical locations with auto-generation features that help you create natural 3D landscapes quickly and easily. In conjunction with the powerful Scenario and Campaign Editors and the fully open unit data and models, this means that you have unprecedented access to modify the existing campaigns, maps, units and scenarios or create your own. There has never been a more open 3D tactical WWII wargame.

The list of improvements is too long for this release, but please check the Panzer Command: Ostfront product page for the full list and more information and be sure to check out the new screenshots.

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 5/12/2011 6:48:46 PM >

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/12/2011 6:58:31 PM   
mbar

I have to admit this post announcing Panzer Command: Ostfront is much more professional and eloquent than my post.

Well played.

< Message edited by mbar -- 5/12/2011 6:59:14 PM >

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 2
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/12/2011 7:40:23 PM   
DasTactic

quote:

ORIGINAL: SeanD

...In addition, existing Panzer Command: Kharkov owners will get the full download version of Ostfront for free, but this amazing offer is only available for six weeks (until June 30) after which the free download version offer will no longer be available. Head over to this link for instructions on how to obtain the free download version of Panzer Command: Ostfront.

Does this mean that after 6 weeks we won't be 'registered' and can't receive additional updates? Or does it mean that if we have registered within that time we have a full registration and can still load in subsequent updates?

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 3
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/12/2011 7:41:48 PM   
Erik Rutins

It means that after six weeks, you will no longer be able to exchange a Kharkov serial number for a free Ostfront serial number. That's the only limitation.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 4
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/12/2011 7:45:36 PM   
thewood1

I have recieved my serial #, registered the game, gone to the PCO page, gone to downloads, but there is no listing for the game...

OK, I had to click on the "registered" link. Not very intuitive...I just started clicking on anything. I would have thought it would be on the downloads button.

< Message edited by thewood1 -- 5/12/2011 7:50:46 PM >

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 5
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/12/2011 7:51:04 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi thewood1,

Have you looked in the Registered Downloads once you are logged into the Members Club?

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 6
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/12/2011 7:53:41 PM   
pvthudson01

Downloading now thanks

(in reply to mbar)
Post #: 7
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/12/2011 8:12:32 PM   
BigJ62

Ain't got to tell me twice downloading now. Can't wait to try out the map maker. Thx

Wow two games within the same week what luck.

< Message edited by BigJ62 -- 5/12/2011 8:17:06 PM >

Witp-AE
AeAi…AeAi …AeAi…Long live AeAi.

(in reply to pvthudson01)
Post #: 8
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/13/2011 1:41:45 AM   
dowzup

This a super generous gesture, Matrix.  I really appreciate it.

(in reply to BigJ62)
Post #: 9
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/13/2011 2:47:38 AM   
morganbj

Worked like a charm, Erik.  Downloading now.  Matrix is the best.

(We're in severe thunderstorms right now, so I hope I can restart if my system goes down.  I have a powerbackup device, but the ISP may go down.  And, no, I can't wait until the storms drift off into the gulf.  I just can't.  I need the fix now.)

Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.

(in reply to dowzup)
Post #: 10
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/13/2011 10:24:15 AM   
Hammer2001

Thank you very much for your generous present.

(in reply to morganbj)
Post #: 11
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/24/2011 11:53:18 PM   
apd1004

quote:

ORIGINAL: SeanD

The highly anticipated new entry into the Panzer Command series is ready

....In addition, existing Panzer Command: Kharkov owners will get the full download version of Ostfront for free, but this amazing offer is only available for six weeks (until June 30) after which the free download version offer will no longer be available. Head over to this link for instructions on how to obtain the free download version of Panzer Command: Ostfront....

As a PC:K owner, I sure wish I had seen this thread before I bought PC:O.

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 12
RE: Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information fo... - 5/25/2011 2:05:29 AM   
junk2drive

Thank you for the support. We tried to make it easy to see.

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to apd1004)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Ostfront Is Now Available! - Upgrade Information for Kharkov Owners Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI