Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New Forum Policy

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> New Forum Policy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Forum Policy - 12/8/2011 10:36:26 PM   
Jason Petho

Gentlemen.

See Below
Jason Petho

quote:

Hi everyone,

I had a chat with Jason and went over some of the forum history.

First, Jason is the moderator for the Campaign Series sub-forum and we support his actions and appreciate the time he puts in to moderate the forum.

There were some threads and discussions that were going far off-topic and also in some cases into completely non-constructive discussions that devolved into arguments between posters. Off-topic posts should go to the General Discussion forum and on-topic posts should remain constructive. The goal of any of these forums is to promote our interest in gaming and in a specific game, including healthy debate, but not to promote arguments.

There is a difference between our general forum policy and the sub-forum policy though and this resulted from a miscommunication on our part. Off-topic threads and general bashing/argument threads will either be locked or moved to the General Discussion forum as appropriate in the future. Threads that go way out of bounds will be deleted. If Jason feels that a particular forum member is violating our forum policies, they'll get a warning and be referred to the general forum moderators as usual.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com.

Regards,

- Erik

< Message edited by Jason Petho -- 12/13/2011 7:42:15 PM >

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> New Forum Policy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI