Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unity of Command turns Red!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Unity of Command Series >> Unity of Command turns Red! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unity of Command turns Red! - 2/21/2013 7:56:10 PM   
Philkian

Matrix Games (www.matrixgames.com)is proud to announce the release of Unity of Command: Red Turn, the first DLC for Unity of Command, for both PC and Mac. The story is set shortly after the events of the Stalingrad Campaign focusing on Operation Citadel, the ill-fated German attack at Kursk.

Unity of Command: Red Turn is a Turn-Basedstrategy game developed by2x2 Games that relives the gigantic Soviet campaign made by German Army in Eastern Front near the city of Kursk in July and August 1943. It is remembered as the largest series of armored clashes and the costliest single day of aerial warfare in history.

The Soviet campaign features 17 scenarios, which put together tell the story of how a maturing Red Army won the war through perfecting the art of the deep operation – essentially a Soviet variant of the blitzkrieg. 2x2 Games has added scenarios that cover everything from large scale operations such as Rumyantsev or Bagration, to the more confined and intricate affairs such as the Battle for Kiev in November 1943.

There are also four scenarios that have been developed specifically for multi-player, including the tense Korsun Pocket and Operation Konrad.

The PC and Mac releases of Unity of Command: Red Turn are available in the Matrix Games Online Store.

Unity of Command: Red Turn is available for Pc and Mac. The Mac version requires the 1.04a update. Also the PC version needs to be updated to the 1.04a version here

For more information check out the dedicated product page.

< Message edited by Philkian -- 2/22/2013 7:00:40 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Unity of Command Series >> Unity of Command turns Red! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI