Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Angels of Death DLC is out now!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™ >> Angels of Death DLC is out now! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Angels of Death DLC is out now! - 4/21/2015 3:28:30 PM   
Daniele

A merciless war is raging on the surface of Armageddon and when it comes to killing orks and proving valor on the frontline, Blood Angels Space Marines are never far away.

In Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Angels of Death, you can begin a whole new campaign taking control of the Blood Angels Space Marines as they battle the Ork invaders from the ash wastes of Armageddon, all the way to the deepest caverns and claustrophobic corridors of the massive Hive cities!

Specialized in shock assault operations, these superhuman warriors devoted to the Primarch Sanguinus are Armageddon freedom’s last hope!

Grab the game here!

Along with the DLC we have updated the game to Version 1.06! We have fixed a few crashes and fixed wrong allocations on some difficult levels. There are others changes we made and you can check them here

You can download the patch from here

Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Angels of Death is an expansion of Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon and requires the base game to be played

< Message edited by Daniele -- 4/21/2015 4:32:43 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™ >> Angels of Death DLC is out now! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI