Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Armored Brigade Wiki

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade Wiki Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Armored Brigade Wiki - 11/1/2018 5:59:48 PM   
Daniele

Gamepedia is setting up a new Wiki for Armored Brigade

You can find it here: https://armoredbrigade.gamepedia.com/Armored_Brigade_Wiki

It is not completed yet, but we are sure it will be a great help for experts players and newcomers alike in getting all the information needed to master properly Armored Brigade.

We'll need your help for populating the Wiki with the staggering amount of information that the game comes with :)

Any help will be appreciated - we're a small team and we'll try to do what we can, but it might take a while. With your help, we can get the Wiki up and filled in no time, and then new players will be able to find all kinds of information and useful tips on it.

Thank you!
Post #: 1
RE: Armored Brigade Wiki - 11/2/2018 7:36:52 PM   
varangy

Is the game going to feature a game manual?

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Armored Brigade Wiki - 11/2/2018 8:36:03 PM   
nikolas93TS

Yes, there is a hefty manual already prepared.

By the way I added some faction content. DDR and Poland are missing and rest is still work in progress more or less. Finland has a wrong flag (again) but I cannot change it because it is locked for some reason.

(in reply to varangy)
Post #: 3
RE: Armored Brigade Wiki - 11/2/2018 11:12:43 PM   
Rosseau

The great thing about this game is there is already a relatively sizeable fan base that has played the game free for years, and will not hesitate to buy it. I think that bodes well for its success. Being relatively hard core (but easy to play), if it just came out of the blue, it might be a harder sell to a general audience.

We also have a developer with a proven commitment to the product over years of hard work. That is pretty rare, even among Matrix Games. Sort of Gary Grigsby-ish

(in reply to nikolas93TS)
Post #: 4
RE: Armored Brigade Wiki - 11/3/2018 10:43:58 AM   
Hexagon

The game success for me is going to be very related with fanbase and a good DLC plan to keep game expanding content, today a "Steel Panthers" game with all in one is not possible in the era of DLCs but with a clever use of them and with help of a fanbase behind is possible have again that games focused in give players all they want-need in a single game and not in a lot of different and isolated titles.

Manual could be done ala Tiller games with the core game features (how play and explaining game mechanics) and complement documentation (maybe the wiki as on-line part) to expand info avaliable about nations, hardware, add-ons/mods and extra content for game.

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 5
RE: Armored Brigade Wiki - 2/8/2019 12:27:26 AM   
MOS96B2P

Good info.

(in reply to Hexagon)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade Wiki Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI