Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tech Support FAQ

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> Tech Support FAQ Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tech Support FAQ - 3/25/2021 3:38:21 PM   
Erik Rutins

Ensure that your system meets the minimum system requirements. These are found in the game manual. Also, ensure that you have the latest video and sound drivers available for your system. The vast majority of reported problems are resolved by upgrading all drivers to the latest versions.

If you are still experiencing problems with the game, please post in this forum. Please provide as much detail on your issue as you can.

To obtain optimum game performance, close all other applications before beginning a game.

- Information re display scaling – If you are seeing scaling issues with the text or graphics, please read this thread for more information: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4991284

- Suggested Difficulty Levels – We players new to the Gary Grigsby’s War in the East series begin by using the Easy Difficulty level and then move to the Normal level. Those with prior War in the… experience may want to start out with the Normal level. After that the next suggested bump up would be to give the AI side 110 morale help, or set all of the AI side’s help levels to 110. After that, the Challenging level should be just that, Challenging, against all but very experienced players. In games against the AI, you can change the difficulty levels mid-game. So if are finding your game to be too hard or too easy, it’s easy to make an adjustment to suit your level of play.

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 7/23/2021 3:05:03 PM >

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: Tech Support FAQ - 4/2/2021 12:59:24 PM   
twlee

JUst purchased WITE2! Game will not allow me to run save game. Can't move units. Do not see move button. I have WITE so I am familiar with the task bars. Something seems wrong.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: Tech Support FAQ - 4/2/2021 3:13:07 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi twlee,

quote:

ORIGINAL: twlee
JUst purchased WITE2! Game will not allow me to run save game. Can't move units. Do not see move button. I have WITE so I am familiar with the task bars. Something seems wrong.

Please start a new thread and post some additional information for us on each issue.

First, how is it failing to load a save game exactly? Are you seeing the save files in your save folder? What happens when you click to load the save?

There is no move button, you just select a unit and as you move the mouse around you can see the movement compass and right click to move.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to twlee)
Post #: 3
RE: Tech Support FAQ - 4/2/2021 3:28:44 PM   
Erik Rutins

Just a thought, if you haven't read any of he documentation yet, could it be that you are confused because WITE2 starts with the Air Phase? You need to complete the Air Phase to get to the Ground Phase you are used to from WITE1. If you have the full AI Air Assist turned on, that just means clicking the Execute Air Phase button and watching the show.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

Post #: 4
RE: Tech Support FAQ - 5/18/2021 10:43:51 PM   
pjcav12

Hi. I am looking to play WITE2 while I am on travel and want to know if folks have had success playing WITE2 on a laptop. I am looking at the following hardware and curious to know if it will allow the game to be played adequately. 1) AMD Ryzen 5 5500U (6 cores), 2) AMD Radeon built in Graphics and 3) 8GB system memory. From looking at the recommended specs in the game manual, the only real sticky point is the AMD Radeon built in video card. Not sure how that will perform.

Thanks

Post #: 5
RE: Tech Support FAQ - 7/10/2021 8:16:15 PM   
Nessaja

Hi,
i have a problem. I can not register the game on the webside and the game was not listed under my games.

Hope you can help

Ralf

(in reply to pjcav12)
Post #: 6
RE: Tech Support FAQ - 7/10/2021 10:16:09 PM   
Joel Billings

You should open a support ticket with Matrix so they can help you with your issue. Click on Support at the top right of the screen and email Matrix. Good luck.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Nessaja)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> Tech Support FAQ Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI