Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Valor & Victory - How to play #2

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Valor & Victory - How to play #2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Valor & Victory - How to play #2 - 5/31/2021 3:10:33 PM   
Edmon

Valor & Victory is going to be released on June 17th. In this second tutorial video, we will be covering more phases in Valor and Victory. The Movement phase, the Defensive Fire phase and the Advance and Assault phase.

• Movement Phase: This phase is the phase in which you will be able to move your units. Units that have fired before this phase will be unable to do anything in the movement phase, however.

• Defensive Fire Phase: This phase sits between the fire and the movement phase. It allows you to attack any visible enemy during their turn.

• Advance and Assault Phase: Similar to the movement phase, you will be able to move but only to single tile nearby. You will immune to counterattacks during movement in this phase and movement into an enemy tile will trigger a deadly melee attack.

Check it out the full tutorial here.
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Valor & Victory - How to play #2 Page: [1]
    Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI