Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Reach For The Stars v1.41 Update Released!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Reach For The Stars >> Reach For The Stars v1.41 Update Released! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Reach For The Stars v1.41 Update Released! - 5/20/2005 3:15:08 PM   
Erik Rutins

New Patch Improves Stability, Resolves Save Issues

Matrix Games announced today that the re-release of the SSG (www.ssg.com.au) classic Reach for the Stars (2000) has been updated to fix some problems reported by customers with occasional crashes and problems loading campaign save files. The patch is available from the Matrix Games website.

The original Reach for the Stars is noted to have been a pioneer in 4x Space Strategy games. 4x Strategy refers to the four activities you perform, Explore, Expand, Exploit, and Exterminate. Owners of the original Reach for the Stars (2000) release may also download the v1.41 update from the Matrix Games website and bring their original version up to speed.

In Reach for the Stars there are fifteen races, each with specific advantages and disadvantages, and you must lead yours to victory by conquering and researching. You can, for instance, take the Combine race and use superior weapons and military equipment to your advantage, or the powerhouse economy of the LsLs. As you grow and research new buildings and ships become available to you, which will help you conquer new worlds and new enemies.

The v1.41 update and more information about Reach for the Stars is available from the Matrix Games website at www.matrixgames.com/games.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Reach For The Stars >> Reach For The Stars v1.41 Update Released! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI