Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Multiplayer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Multiplayer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Multiplayer - 2/27/2006 11:50:25 PM   
KWhit

I have seen a few people mention multiplayer leagues, but there is no information in the FAQ about this feature (or perhaps I missed it). Is multiplayer a part of this game, and if so, how is it implemented?

Follow-up Question:
If multiplayer leagues are part of MF, are there any safeguards to prevent someone from modifying game files or rosters in order to give them an advantage? The open nature of the database is touted as a key feature, but I can envision that an unscrupulous player would be able to easily change their players ratings or turn a player listed as "Questionable" into one who is "Probable" etc. Is there something built into the game to keep that from happening in multiplayer leagues?
Post #: 1
RE: Multiplayer - 2/28/2006 4:07:25 AM   
Bee

I'm kind of curious about this as well. I've seen it mentioned, but I didn't see anything in the FAQ about multiplayer.

(in reply to KWhit)
Post #: 2
RE: Multiplayer - 2/28/2006 4:21:57 AM   
Magnum357

The only Multiplayer feature included in Max Football is that you could create a "Commish Sim" type league. Basically, one guy is the commish of the league, the other team Coaches/Owners send in roster movements, custom Playbooks, Draft players, etc., then the Commish sims games and spits out the results to the rest of the league.

No Head to Head Online play is available as David has indicated its a very difficult feature to make for just a One programmer team (I can definitly understand that). But he has indicated that its possible he might add it in the future (if he can get it done) or add it in a MF2 Sequel (if there ever is a 2nd version of the game).

Personally, I will be happy if the game just has Commish Sim type abilites as this can still be just as fun as Head to Head.

(in reply to Bee)
Post #: 3
RE: Multiplayer - 2/28/2006 4:22:32 AM   
Marauders

Are you guys asking about simulation leagues or head to head leagues on the same computer?

(in reply to Bee)
Post #: 4
RE: Multiplayer - 2/28/2006 4:31:24 AM   
KWhit

I was talking about sim leagues with a commish.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Multiplayer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI