Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Indoor Football-Plays and such

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS) >> Indoor Football-Plays and such Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Indoor Football-Plays and such - 3/19/2006 8:34:47 PM   
garysorrell

Those here that are fans of the indoor game, have you seen that the sweep is basically unstoppable?

Im wondering if the play itself is a bit too good, or is the defense unable to deal with it? I love the indoor game, main reason I bought MaxFB...but so far, im just unable to lose. I am thinking of just taking the sweep out of the playbook, at least for the short term....just so I cant use it.

But, I would also like to see the computer move the ball better......Maybe we just need some good indoor playbooks. Im not a big playmaker, but I may try.

Any other fans of the indoor game on the board having the same experience.

Post #: 1
RE: Indoor Football-Plays and such - 3/20/2006 1:54:51 AM   
Magnum357

Yes, I have notice this aswell. I just started messing with the Indoor Football Rules and there might be a few more bugs in that version of the game compared to the US and Candian Rules set.

Although the indoor sweep plays are killers on defense, they can be stoped with a few stock plays. I'm going to try to work on certain defenseive plays too see if these sweep plays can be contained better or if future patches help keep these plays limited. In the mean time, I would suggest putting Offensive Design restrictions too your Offensive Custom Plays in order too keep the offense limited.

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 2
RE: Indoor Football-Plays and such - 3/20/2006 5:32:34 AM   
Marauders

The 31 formation plays at the members area can handle sweeps fairly well. I tweaked a few of the original plays to make them do better too, so maybe I should post them.

(in reply to Magnum357)
Post #: 3
RE: Indoor Football-Plays and such - 3/20/2006 5:46:40 AM   
Tbird

Yeah and post your punt play too

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS) >> Indoor Football-Plays and such Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI