Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Why you haven't seen many previews lately...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Why you haven't seen many previews lately... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 12:29:01 AM   
JAMiAM

Hi all! I know a lot of you have been clamoring for more previews, and it's been a while since we've posted any. I just wanted to let you know that the reason isn't that we're ignoring you, but that we've decided to do some graphical updates to the program, and we're still changing a few things around. You see, David Heath has this little problem...he's bound and determined to make sure that when you spend your money on buying TOAW III from Matrix Games, that you are going to get your money's worth, and more.

We were actually very nearly wrappped up with the release code about a month ago, but we decided to add some more value to the game in terms of updated graphics and sounds, and to flesh out the scenario offerings that will ship with the program. We apologize for the delay to all those loyal fans chomping at the bit for the new release, but we hope that you understand and appreciate the reason for the delay.

To answer the inevitable question, as to when it will ship, I'll resort to my stock reply..."Soon. Very soon."
Post #: 1
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 1:36:59 AM   
Okimaw

Well you know .....me and some of the boys have been talking and we don't think there really is a TOAW III, yeah that's it and uhhhh......the only way we're gonna believe you guys is if you give us a release date . How does that sound?

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 2
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 6:21:35 AM   
Jeff Norton

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

Hi all! I know a lot of you have been clamoring for more previews, and it's been a while since we've posted any. I just wanted to let you know that the reason isn't that we're ignoring you, but that we've decided to do some graphical updates to the program, and we're still changing a few things around. You see, David Heath has this little problem...he's bound and determined to make sure that when you spend your money on buying TOAW III from Matrix Games, that you are going to get your money's worth, and more.

We were actually very nearly wrappped up with the release code about a month ago, but we decided to add some more value to the game in terms of updated graphics and sounds, and to flesh out the scenario offerings that will ship with the program. We apologize for the delay to all those loyal fans chomping at the bit for the new release, but we hope that you understand and appreciate the reason for the delay.

To answer the inevitable question, as to when it will ship, I'll resort to my stock reply..."Soon. Very soon."

<bonfire extinguished - pitchfork placed in workshed - tar/feathers sold at yardsale>

Good to hear!!!

-Jeff
Veritas Vos Liberabit
"Hate America - love their movies" -Foos Babaganoosh - Anchor - Jihad Tonite

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 3
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 6:47:58 AM   
norvandave

That sounds very positive. Keep up the positive vibes man.

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 4
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 7:40:34 AM   
rhondabrwn

On my "buy" list.

Waiting.....

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to norvandave)
Post #: 5
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 12:52:20 PM   
*Lava*

Hi!

Really looking forward to getting the game.

But most of all, am looking forward to a really good game that will enjoy commercial success and warrant future expansion.

If that takes more time... so be it.

Ray (alias Lava)

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 6
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 8:04:41 PM   
BAL

Thanks for the update. Sounds like it's going to be more than just a re-release. It's also on my "buy" list.

(in reply to *Lava*)
Post #: 7
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 9:26:31 PM   
a white rabbit

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

..errrr, what does 'updated graphics' mean exactly ?

..toodA, irmAb moAs'lyB 'exper'mentin'..,..beàn'tus all..?,

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 8
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 9:59:18 PM   
Telumar

quote:

ORIGINAL: a white rabbit

Yup let us know, we will buy it anyway..

(in reply to a white rabbit)
Post #: 9
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 10:26:49 PM   
macgregor

I've got a good feeling about this 'delay'. Oh I'm chomping at the bit too. But save WOTY, I've bought every version of TOAW at least once where the only differences were database and scenarios and I'm really hoping for something that does more this time. So take all the time you need. Personally I percieve what I think are some opportunities to, without completely changing the game, make some real noticeable 'augmentations'. I just hope I'm right.

(in reply to Telumar)
Post #: 10
RE: Why you haven't seen many previews lately... - 5/8/2006 11:44:21 PM   
BillLottJr

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telumar

quote:

ORIGINAL: a white rabbit

Yup let us know, we will buy it anyway..

Better representation of elephants.

(in reply to Telumar)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Why you haven't seen many previews lately... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI