Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New HTML Feature in PS2K7

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> New HTML Feature in PS2K7 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New HTML Feature in PS2K7 - 5/11/2006 2:39:56 AM   
PadresFan104

Everyone,

In case you missed the link in the lengthy "Pittsburgh Association" thread, here it is again:

http://web.mac.com/sixwilsons/iWeb/PureSimAlpha/Puresim.html

I've set up a website with the new HTML Almanac for my Association from the years 1955 through 1957. I played these years with the alpha, beta and finally Release Candidate of the 2007 version of the game. I took the Pirates to the World Series in 1957 and won it all in a dramatic 7th game victory. Check out the thread for the lengthy details....

Anyway, browse around the Almanac and check it out. It's a very cool feature, especially if you want to be able to share your baseball association with the world....

Al
Post #: 1
RE: New HTML Feature in PS2K7 - 5/12/2006 1:48:18 AM   
motnahp

Great play-by-play and exciting finish in 1957. I have one question, though. Where's Koufax? I could not find him on any of the teams or anywhere in the almanac. Is he an unsigned free agent?

(in reply to PadresFan104)
Post #: 2
RE: New HTML Feature in PS2K7 - 5/12/2006 3:48:46 AM   
MizzouRah_slith

I can look at this "almanac" for hours. Thanks again for doing this.

If Shaun ever gets expansion/contraction figured out or adds it, this game could get a TON of playing time by me. It would be incredible to start in say, 1901 and see who your universe leaders are in say, 2000. With real players, it makes it neat to see if once your fictional players start coming into your league, some of them start breaking records.

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> New HTML Feature in PS2K7 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI