Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I asked thi

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> I asked thi Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I asked thi - 6/24/2006 3:59:04 PM   
Deltadog

I asked this question before and got no answer. Perhaps only puresimmer is in a position to provide an answer. The question is does the game use the same sim engine when a game is quick simmed as it does when it is watched using a slow sim? In other words if the human controlled teams games are all watched being run using a slower option will the same factors be used as with all the other games involving cpu teams that are run using the fast sim. In the BBpro and Fbpro games it was known that if a game was played out, run at slow sim or at fast sim, the results would be vastly differant because the process used in the sim in each case was totally differant. This is important to me as I would like to use the fast sim for those games involving other teams and watch my team using the manage mode, but I also want all the games played on a level playing field. I know that as a manager I will make decisions that differ from the decisions the cpu will make in the same situation, but aside from that will the results be based on the same factors regardless of which mode is used?
Post #: 1
RE: I asked thi - 6/24/2006 4:18:10 PM   
puresimmer

The game uses the exact same engine for all simulated games regardless of play method.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to Deltadog)
Post #: 2
RE: I asked thi - 6/24/2006 7:31:40 PM   
Deltadog

Great, thanks for the answer.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> I asked thi Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI