Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

"Portable" CoG?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> "Portable" CoG? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
"Portable" CoG? - 7/11/2006 10:37:24 AM   
Annagil

Greetings

I recently got this game along with War in the Pacific (even if that is a come back, I used to have the ancient SSI version) and, besides the annoying fixed screen resolution which looks blurred on my 1290*1024 LCD screen and I dread to try on my soon to come widescreen notebook, I'd say it's a pretty good one.

Question: with summer coming and work slowing down (and myself forced in the office for the whole of it) I'd like to take it to my office. BUT obviously, I can't install it on my work machine. I tried, with not so many hopes, to copy the directoy on a USB Pen, but it says there is a problem with the serial (obviously, it looks for it, I suppose, on the registry and it doesn't find it).

Is there anyway to make CoG "portable"? I understand it's not common and will resign if it's not, but would be cool to have, especially in the long and slow august days in a desert office.

A.

PS
The italian localization... reads somewhat funny in many ways. Is there a way to switch to the english one without having to reinstall everything? Do you accept volounteers for a localization revision? In case, here I am :)
Post #: 1
RE: "Portable" CoG? - 7/12/2006 10:13:19 AM   
Annagil

Answered in the Tech support forum and solved.

G

(in reply to Annagil)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> "Portable" CoG? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI