Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Adjusted disc scenarios

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Adjusted disc scenarios Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adjusted disc scenarios - 8/22/2006 1:55:50 AM   
Legun

I've adjusted my official TOAW3 scenarios - the Forgotten Battles and the Frozen Steppes - to fix some small bugs and to exploit some new possibilities. Should I post them on the scenario depot or send to Ralph to include to next patch?
Post #: 1
RE: Adjusted disc scenarios - 8/22/2006 2:26:18 AM   
JAMiAM

Send them to Marc (Nemo), Ralph, and myself. Thanks. Hopefully that Frozen Steppes revision takes care of some of the screwy victory point problems that were in the game.

(in reply to Legun)
Post #: 2
RE: Adjusted disc scenarios - 8/22/2006 8:30:02 AM   
Legun

Are you talking about the using VP as a temporary second game variable or about something else?

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 3
RE: Adjusted disc scenarios - 8/22/2006 6:00:07 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Legun

Are you talking about the using VP as a temporary second game variable or about something else?

I'm talking about the huge, undocumented swings of VP differentials from turn to turn, while playing the game. If you are using VP's as a second game variable, then it should be documented so that players can understand why they went from positive 100 points on one turn, to a negative 200 on the next, without any significant changes in the on map objective hexes, or losses.

(in reply to Legun)
Post #: 4
RE: Adjusted disc scenarios - 8/23/2006 11:23:06 PM   
Telumar

Hi Jamiam, i plan to convert your tutorial scenario "anonymous heroics" and the tutorial briefing into german, to have a german tutorial as well.. is there interest from your/toad's and matrix's side? And if so shall i send it also to you, marc and ralph?

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 5
RE: Adjusted disc scenarios - 8/24/2006 1:46:37 AM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telumar

Hi Jamiam, i plan to convert your tutorial scenario "anonymous heroics" and the tutorial briefing into german, to have a german tutorial as well.. is there interest from your/toad's and matrix's side? And if so shall i send it also to you, marc and ralph?

Sure, Stefan. Then we can have a German folder in the Scenarios directory, so that Jean-Luc and the French don't get all the glory...

(in reply to Telumar)
Post #: 6
RE: Adjusted disc scenarios - 8/26/2006 5:02:25 PM   
Telumar

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telumar

Sure, Stefan. Then we can have a German folder in the Scenarios directory, so that Jean-Luc and the French don't get all the glory...

That's the only reason why i do it.

If you really would like to have a new subfolder "Deutsche Version" let me know - i will write the tutorial accordingly (The part where it describes how to open the scenario). But i don't mind - could be in the tutorial folder as well, just let me know.

The reworked game translation is almost ready, i will send all files in one mail.

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support >> Adjusted disc scenarios Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI