Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bears - Colts

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> The Red Zone! >> Bears - Colts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bears - Colts - 1/22/2007 7:34:21 AM   
Shaggyra

Just like I predicted.

So much for the so-called new "America's Team". Who-hoo for the Monsters of the Midway!

Go Bears!!!!!!!

Post #: 1
RE: Bears - Colts - 1/22/2007 10:00:05 AM   
Marauders

As a Vikings fan, I could care less about the Bears for the most part.  The team is well coached though, and I was hoping that Ron Rivera would have ended up in Minnesota rather than Brad Childress.

The Patriots have really ugly uniforms.  Silver and and that awful red color?  Who thought of that?  They have a nice logo, but a white helmet would have been much better.  Although I respect him as a coach, I was getting tired of seeing Bill Belichick's kids jumping around the field on game day.  I am glad that is over this season.

I do like Tony Dungy, and I'd like to see him get the big win even if that means a Manning brother gets the win too.

(in reply to Shaggyra)
Post #: 2
RE: Bears - Colts - 1/23/2007 12:50:57 AM   
jrodsly

my pick: Bears win 35-21

Back from the dead, I'm here to make ammends with the people I've ticked off and the people that were nice enough to make stuff I requested.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 3
RE: Bears - Colts - 1/23/2007 4:09:20 AM   
firebirds

I don't know if this will make sense but I think the Colts offense will do a better job of dealing with the Bears defense than the Bears offense will have dealing with the Colts defense. The intangible will be the special teams performance of both teams. The Colts will field suspect coverage teams against the leagues best return man. Clear as mud ain't it? I think the Colts will have the rushing advantage because they have split the rushing duties between 2 good backs so in essence the Bears will be facing a rushing tandom that is in peak rushing form compounded with them basically being in week 8 regarding physical break down. Yes I know that the Bears D is rated high but I do question the overall quality of the teams they have played. I think the last thing the Bears really want to do is try to beat the Colts by attacking their secondary, whether it by rushing or passing. Sanders has made all the difference in the world for the Colts defense since his return in that they have been able to make other adjustments to improve their D with his presence. Bottom line, IMHO, the Colts will win by no more than a TD but have the game in total control by half. I just might be eating crow in 2 weeks but this is what I'm thinking. Having lived in the greater Indianapolis area for nearly 12 years can you blame me

(in reply to jrodsly)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> The Red Zone! >> Bears - Colts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI