Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Chain of command (bug?)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Chain of command (bug?) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Chain of command (bug?) - 8/15/2000 4:03:00 PM   
Fredde

Hello! Continued my campaign last night and unfortunately the captain leading my medium tank pz company was killed. To my surprise he was replaced by a 2nd lieutenant! Even more surprising was that this 2nd lieutenant had under his command three 1st lieutenant's who was in charge of the platoons.. :-) Maybe this has been addressed earlier..

"If infantry is the Queen of the battlefield, artillery is her backbone", Jukka L. Mäkelä about the Finnish victory at Ihantala.
Post #: 1
- 8/18/2000 2:06:00 PM   
Fredde

Slightly more information (if it interests anyone).. the guy promoted to 2nd lieutenant and company commander was the nco in charge of the second tank of the company hq formation.

"If infantry is the Queen of the battlefield, artillery is her backbone", Jukka L. Mäkelä about the Finnish victory at Ihantala.

(in reply to Fredde)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Chain of command (bug?) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI