Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

MMCCIII Help....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support >> MMCCIII Help.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MMCCIII Help.... - 2/15/2007 9:37:11 PM   
k9mike

Hi all, I am having problems understanding/launching a game using this. I get to the part where I select a portion of the map to attack, hit button, and then says no human playing there-so hit the ai button and it says another message about going to cc3 and starting a game, then come back....its really confusing and it doesnt mention this in the manuels. I wish they could have made the manuel alittle more explainative. Sorry to all, this could be alittle confusing, not sure how to word it. It seems everything is ok, but just not sure how to get the game going in these finally steps. Does the MMCCIII launch the game?, or do I have to minimize this and open up CC3 then launch it?? Gonna try again, but like I said, its very confusing and not sure how to get it going, when it doesnt mention this in the manuel.... Thanks for any help.
Mike
Post #: 1
RE: MMCCIII Help.... - 2/15/2007 9:53:05 PM   
Beeblebrox

Sounds like everything is ok.  MMCCIII is not very intuitive and can be a bit confusing.  It's a stable CoI(CC3) Strategic Campaign Server which we wanted to bring to the CoI Community.  We are looking to upgrade MMCCIII as soon as practicable.  It needs to be more friendly I admit, but it still delivers you to the battlefield where it matters in CC.

So...

When you get the Dialog Box about starting a game, that is what you should do (do not do anything with MMCCIII at this point unless you want to cancel).  All the information you need should be there about what to do.  Basically:

Start CoI
Go to Play Game, and from the drop down list select Saved Games and choose MMCC3Op from the list.

Continue to play the game as normal.

When you have finished, exit out of CoI, and back to MMCCIII.  Click OK to tell the server you have completed the battle, and it will update the status and return you to MMCCIII to fight another!

I think you can Cancel the Dialog which asks you to play a game, and it will just do that (return back to where you were).

Hope that helps.

< Message edited by Beeblebrox -- 2/15/2007 10:08:29 PM >

(in reply to k9mike)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support >> MMCCIII Help.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI