Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Opfire Confirm

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Opfire Confirm Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Opfire Confirm - 5/15/2001 2:33:00 PM   
Andoze

Hi I have something that I have been thinking about alot, that would raise the game play value for me :-) It is that I would want too be able too choose what units that I would have the Confirm fire on, what I mean I don't care so much about what unit my rifle squad fire at but my Nashorn is very important what he uses his shots at ... Don't want him too waste his shots on a advancing Infantery squad or a scout car, then I know that there will soon come some T-34 or KV's ... so if it would be able too put in that you could choose what units that would have Confirm Fire on. What I'm thinking about here is that, It would be an option on the unit like the range but you have the option there too choose Opfire Confirm Yes/No But I think it's a huge work too do it, but maybe something for the future :-) Can I hear some opinions for other people here... would it be something that we would look forward too have or ? (I know that I would) Thanks for a GREAT GAME :-)

Post #: 1
- 5/15/2001 2:49:00 PM   
Voriax

But if you put 'opfire confirm no/yes' won't the units with confirm 'no' fire at will? :) I think this is again one of those things whether it's appropriate within the scope of the game for the player to have control over such detail. A bit like the debates whether the player should be allowed or not to choose what type of ammo the tank uses (AP/APCR) Voriax

Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!

(in reply to Andoze)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Opfire Confirm Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI