Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Stats Problem / Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> Stats Problem / Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Stats Problem / Question - 4/26/2007 6:38:42 PM   
MSO94

Ok here is what i have found after 11 season of Max football. I have a league that is very large.
63 teams yes i know way to big. I just can't seem to stop creating. any ways.
my questions/Concerns are with Stats
1.Career stats does anybody have a good program to run career stats that work correctly. I have a Qb that was leading the league with massive numbers during season 3-10 then he retired and all his careers records are gone form the standard league stats. and from the after market stats program.

2.in the basic league records it includeds player that have retired. how far back is this. as i have Rec that are off the list that were studs. QB's that had good numbers that are gone completeley.

3. I would love to see a good Career stats program that would KEEP all-time career stats untill broken then put them in order if they fall behind say 4 QB's instaed of not being in the stats.

The game itselfe is doing great all the updates are going good but it seems the stats are being left out. If you run a leagu this is very important even if your team blows the second half of theseason and can't make the playoffs(Motor City Maraudres started 4-0 and didnt make the playoffs in the PIFL).

any ideas on a good career program in the future

Thanks for a great game Dave and for all the hlep from the board.

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> Stats Problem / Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI