Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ground Movement--Hemajor don't read

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Ground Movement--Hemajor don't read Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ground Movement--Hemajor don't read - 4/24/2007 9:52:08 PM   
Q-Ball

Need some help on how Ground Movement works. I am playing Big-B's mod in STOCK map. I invaded Java at Merak a few turns back, IG + 18div, some tanks. They swept down the railway pretty quick as far as Madioen, and are now CRAWLING toward Soerbaja, at the rate of 4 miles a turn. This despite there being a RR from Madioen to Soerbaya. This rate of advance happened in my other game when I landed troops at Kragen, they took forever to reach the rail line, and then hit Soerbaya quickly.

Is there a problem with that corner of Java, or is there an issue I should be looking for with the land units? They aren't in perfect shape, but not incredibly tired either.

Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Ground Movement--Hemajor don't read - 4/24/2007 10:14:33 PM   
AmiralLaurent

You can check if they are following the railway or going trough a jungle hex. Check the march direction in the unit screen. Sometimes ground units will do strange moves in WITP. When that happens it is better to give units orders to move to the nearby hex not an hex more far, and usually the unit will then advance normally.

(in reply to Q-Ball)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Ground Movement--Hemajor don't read Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI