Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Need serial number

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> Need serial number Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need serial number - 6/27/2007 5:50:19 PM   
diesel7013

arghh..

I want to upgrade FoF and give it another try but can't seem to find my serial number on my computer...

I registered the game but can not pull it up in the members area because I changed my email address and the one on the members area is no longer valid - I tried to change it but it seems to be sending a verification email to the old email address which is no longer valid - thus, I can't change the email address on the members area, and w/o a good email address, I can not get my serial numbers...

So, what do I need to do??

Thanks for the help!

We few, We happy few, We band of brothers
Post #: 1
RE: Need serial number - 6/27/2007 7:12:20 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: diesel7013

arghh..

I want to upgrade FoF and give it another try but can't seem to find my serial number on my computer...

I registered the game but can not pull it up in the members area because I changed my email address and the one on the members area is no longer valid - I tried to change it but it seems to be sending a verification email to the old email address which is no longer valid - thus, I can't change the email address on the members area, and w/o a good email address, I can not get my serial numbers...

So, what do I need to do??

Thanks for the help!

When you install the game, a file named serialreg.txt is created inside the main game directory. Open that file with Notepad, and copy your serial number, so that you can paste it into the field when patching.

(in reply to diesel7013)
Post #: 2
RE: Need serial number - 6/27/2007 7:16:17 PM   
cesteman

I think it's called www.findmyorder.com or something like that. let me look at the support area. I'll get back to you.

Try going to my order status and see if you can log in. Are you able to update your matrix profile at all? I haven't had to do it before but maybe you can change your email address and then get access to your account for matrix to email your serial numbers to you.

< Message edited by cesteman -- 6/27/2007 10:16:57 PM >

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Forge of Freedom - Support >> Need serial number Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI