Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Are Med scenarios doable?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Are Med scenarios doable? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Are Med scenarios doable? - 6/15/2007 5:06:04 PM   
themattcurtis

I don't have the skills needed to provide artwork/images/what have you. But I'm hoping that the game would allow some modder the means to create scenarios based in the Med.

No, no huge carrier clashes like in the Pacific. But the performance by British naval aircraft against the Regia Marina at Taranto helped inspire Yamamoto.

I just think it would be fun to have the Eagle and Illustrious and the like launching Swordfish and Fulmar against Italian ships, while sweating out attacks from land based Italian torpedo planes and the Luftwaffe. And you'd have the "what if" scenarios where Aquila actually took place in the war.

Maybe I'm alone in this. But I think the potential is there for several fun little scenarios.
Post #: 1
RE: Are Med scenarios doable? - 6/15/2007 5:28:21 PM   
CTB123

Med scenerios were done for the original, so I am sure we will see some for this release as well, either by SSG or some of the talented players.

Tony

(in reply to themattcurtis)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Are Med scenarios doable? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI