Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Walleyes no go boom

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support >> Walleyes no go boom Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Walleyes no go boom - 2/14/2008 10:02:12 PM   
TimOusley

Hey Dale or Darren or whoever gets to this...
Hope all is well with you guys. Great job on 3.9 all around. I haven't had nearly the number of problems I see on the forum but I find a problem with A-7 Corsairs not wanting to launch Walleyes against valid targets, either in missions or manually. They just overfly the target and get creamed. They successfully attack other aircraft with guns if in proximity, so I'm thinkin' it might be a DB issue with the AGM 62. I tried to check the DB but can't seem to get it open, don't know what's going on there. A specific scenario example is ANWDB, First Moves. I'll check some others and report back.
Again, great job...thanks for your years of dedication to this project.
Tim Ousley
Post #: 1
RE: Walleyes no go boom - 2/14/2008 10:49:39 PM   
Bucks

Thanks for the heads up Tim, ANWDB is Dale's "baby" so I'll leave the misbehaving Walleyes to their owner. Thanks for your kind words and it's great to hear you're enjoying the update. We're actually still working on some fine tuning (RC6) and we're almost ready to start work on 3.10...

The AGSI crew don't seem to get much rest from this and things are starting to get to where we'd all like them to be. I've even taken the time to play a little lately, rather than just testing and DB editing and the differences from the Harpoon of years back and now is really pleasing to see. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the work and a lot of praise has to go to Russell Sharp and Darrel Dearing who have really been burning the midnight oil over the past few months.

Again thank you for the feedback and keep enjoying yourself.

Cheers

Darren

Editor HUD-II/HUD3 Harpoon Databases

http://www.taitennek.com/hud3-db/hud3-index.htm

Development Team H3ANW v3.8, v3.9, v3.10 & v3.10.1

(in reply to TimOusley)
Post #: 2
RE: Walleyes no go boom - 2/14/2008 11:44:35 PM   
TimOusley

Dale:
After a little fooling around, most of the weapons look OK in the ANWDB scens (H3 3.9), with the exception of the AGM-62 and I also couldn't get the AGM-130 to fire either.
Thanks,
Tim O.

(in reply to TimOusley)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support >> Walleyes no go boom Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI