Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

David, having the 'hang at huddle' issue again

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> David, having the 'hang at huddle' issue again Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
David, having the 'hang at huddle' issue again - 11/26/2007 2:40:32 PM   
garysorrell

I ran into the issue again where the players come back to the huddle after a play and then stand there. The playclock is greyed out and nothing happens.
It started around 1:50 left in the 1st qtr, and stayed that way until 0:55 when a WR ran into the huddle and the game continued.
This was in the default Arena(not a custom or unpacked version) and using the MIL teams.
Standard indoor rules.
This is a fairly recent install of 2.0 and 2.18

Is it possible its a graphical thing, can players get hung up off the field, or wherever they come from when they run onto the field? Im pretty sure ive only seen this since 2.18

Post #: 1
RE: David, having the 'hang at huddle' issue again - 11/26/2007 7:15:59 PM   
Marauders

I wonder if the game clock is running in the extra substitution time.

I am sure David will look into it when he gets back from the Grey Cup.

Thank you for posting.

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 2
RE: David, having the 'hang at huddle' issue again - 11/27/2007 10:57:27 PM   
David Winter

quote:

It started around 1:50 left in the 1st qtr, and stayed that way until 0:55 when a WR ran into the huddle and the game continued.

The part in bold is the key there. Not all players had retuned to the huddle so the game can't continue.

It should not take any player that long to get back to the huddle unless he's become stuck on an obstical (like the wall around the field for indoor football).

Pressing the space bar will skip the huddle process if you see this happening again, but that's not the best solution. I'll see if I can reproduce that, but it's the only think that could cause the player to take so long getting back.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 3
RE: David, having the 'hang at huddle' issue again - 11/28/2007 1:45:57 AM   
garysorrell

I did actually catch it in time to start fraps and get a video of it. I noticed I was playing in the default indoor arena, however I had dropped the wall jpgs from an unpacked arena into the folder. Would that cause the game to do this?

Im going to let a couple games run tonite and see if it happens in the default arena with nothing added.

Although, im almost positive I saw this happen once in Stadium1.

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> David, having the 'hang at huddle' issue again Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI