Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Error Still Happening

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Error Still Happening Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error Still Happening - 12/15/2007 6:49:19 AM   
Frozen Stiffer

Hello, Shaun.

An error I was experiencing a few patches ago had been dormant for a while but it seems to have just made a reappearance. See the first screen, it's what lets me know I'm doomed. What I was doing just before the error is looking at various minor league players:

Attachment (1)

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean
Post #: 1
RE: Error Still Happening - 12/15/2007 6:53:28 AM   
Frozen Stiffer

With no active buttons available, my only option was the magic red X in the upper right-hand corner. I clicked that and it sent me to what appears to be the regular minor league screen so I won't bother with a screenshot. However, I click on OK at the lower right-hand corner and it looks like this:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Frozen Stiffer)
Post #: 2
RE: Error Still Happening - 12/15/2007 7:04:47 AM   
Frozen Stiffer

Not many options at this point. I go for the red X again to exit and I receive the "Are you sure you want to quit PureSim Baseball 2007?" prompt. I select YES and I get your new error notification window; the result- Error 3420. I inputted a description of what lead me to this. I selected REPORT ERROR once done and I received no email message, instead another pop-up. This time it's Error 91. I input "see last repot" in the description box. I hit REPORT ERROR again and I don't get an email still... just another error, Error 55. I type some snarky comment and REPORT it. Finally the email comes up and I send it.

Once it goes out, I'm back to the window for Error 55 with the REPORT ERROR unavailable. I start to hit the IGNORE button to get out of this and after countless attempts, I am rewarded with another error... Error 424. Ignores cycle me through the same error until I hit Abort and I'm finally out of this.

I start the game again and everything works fine.

Any thoughts?

Post #: 3
RE: Error Still Happening - 12/16/2007 3:38:32 PM   
puresimmer

Hmmm.

Is it completely random, or can you make it happen anytime? Does it happen after a long play session or could it happen early on?

Totally at a loss on this one as I can't duplicate it, and have never seen it.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

Post #: 4
RE: Error Still Happening - 12/16/2007 6:49:26 PM   
Frozen Stiffer

Shaun,

It's completely random; the only "pattern" is that it only happens when I'm looking at players in the minors. I can go in and click on ten of them and nothing happens. Then go in at another time and click on one and it happens. I see no pattern or specific process that leads to it and I have no way to deliberately duplicate it. Typically my sessions are "long", realtively speaking. I tend to sim 5-8 games at a time, though it would not be unusual for me to only sim 1 or 2 and then waste time rifling through stats and a walk through team memory lane.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Error Still Happening Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI