Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Cammo schemes revisited

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> Cammo schemes revisited Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cammo schemes revisited - 4/1/2008 5:35:37 AM   
Audie Murphy

In CCMT the Army units seem to use two cammo schemes for desert: sand yellow with irregular brown patterns on top (new Army units) and overall sand yellow (the USMC stuff as shown in Road to Baghdad and added to the expansion patch). The color schemes for green fields are even three: overall green (old RtB scheme, USMC units from the expansion patch), green-brown-sand yellow (???) and green-brown-black. The M1 and the LAV use No.3 while the rest of the USMC units stick to No.1 and the Army like Bradleys and M113s use No.2.

How many of these schemes are real? The vehicles shown in the Operation Iraqi Freedom photos are normally sand yellow and those in green areas are green-brown-black. Are the two other schemes really used in the military or have they been made for the game, to make the units more colorful?
Post #: 1
RE: Cammo schemes revisited - 4/1/2008 6:00:53 AM   
Perturabo

M113 isn't Army.

People shouldn't ask themselves why schools get shoot up.
They should ask themselves why people who finish schools burned out due to mobbing aren't receiving high enough compensations to not seek vengeance.

(in reply to Audie Murphy)
Post #: 2
RE: Cammo schemes revisited - 4/1/2008 7:59:14 AM   
Neil N

Colors were taken directly from military paint swatches, and the schemes were taken from handbook diagrams.

(in reply to Perturabo)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> Cammo schemes revisited Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI