Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Please, help: Problem with installation from cd-rom

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> Please, help: Problem with installation from cd-rom Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Please, help: Problem with installation from cd-rom - 10/14/2008 6:17:46 PM   
pedrocr

I´ve continued without installing the "Korsun pocket" and, therefore, "Across the Dnepr" games due to a problem what I don´t yet know to resolve. It´s the UK version and it´s new, and there are other wargamers with the same problem as I saw (see below). I have a problem with the installation, from cd-rom, of "Korsun pocket" game on my personal computer, since the set-up.exe don´t create the carpet Matrix games/Korsum pocket. What can I do?. Thanks

See:
http://www.ssg.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2333
http://www.ssg.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2333

Case 1 (date: 08/08/2005)

Discussion:

User: Harfang30 (New Recruit):
try to install the game and I always have a:
"Cannot create following directory: Matrix Games\Korsun Pocket". I have plenty of space on my hard-drive, I shutdowned all the program running at the same time and Norton anti-virus, all my drivers are up-to-date...

I tried to copy the whole CD to the hard-drive, but it doesn't changed anything when I launch the installation. I created the directory by hand... no change. What the hell???!!!

Reply: Robjess(Chief of Staff -Strategy Studies Group-):
You need to contact Matrix Games I would say.. they wrote the installer for the game.. they may be able to assist.

Case 2 (date: 26/07/2005)
Discussion

User: soyuz (New Recruit)

HI all, trying to instal KP on this cpu and when wizard start the instalation ther is a eror saying, cant create file matrix games\korsun pocket
i never seen that kind of error before when installing any games.
this copy work perfectly on my new cpu but not on this one.
thanks for any help

Reply: Robjess(Chief of Staff -Strategy Studies Group-)
You need to contact Matrix Games I would say.. they wrote the installer for the game.. they may be able to assist.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> Please, help: Problem with installation from cd-rom Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI