Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Glitch......

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Glitch...... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Glitch...... - 4/23/2008 3:47:46 AM   
dgk196

Glitch.... maybe. While playing JTCS, East Front, with the 'fog of war' enabled, I've run into a 'situation'. When moving adjacent to an infantry unit, hidden by the 'fog of war' and its hex being that of a 'wooded' area the hidden unit fires repeatedly. This fire will go on and cannot be stopped except by doing a control/alt/delete.

There is no effect on the target or targets, but it just keeps going on and on! Anyone else encounter this?

Dennis
Post #: 1
RE: Glitch...... - 4/23/2008 4:40:16 AM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: dgk196

Glitch.... maybe. While playing JTCS, East Front, with the 'fog of war' enabled, I've run into a 'situation'. When moving adjacent to an infantry unit, hidden by the 'fog of war' and its hex being that of a 'wooded' area the hidden unit fires repeatedly. This fire will go on and cannot be stopped except by doing a control/alt/delete.

There is no effect on the target or targets, but it just keeps going on and on! Anyone else encounter this?

Dennis

It is a known bug that has been quashed with the soon to be released 1.03 UPDATE. (still waiting on the manual revision)

Jason Petho

(in reply to dgk196)
Post #: 2
RE: Glitch...... - 4/23/2008 4:54:02 AM   
dgk196

Whew! Thanks. I was worried that my game file got corrupted and that I would have to reload everything!

Dennis

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 3
RE: Glitch...... - 4/23/2008 8:30:06 PM   
countblue

I had this also in a scenario I designed.
Russian Cavalry firing forever and ever and ever and ever......

Luckily it was at the beginning of the first playtest. 20 turns into a game of 200 turns or so.

I removed the whole parent unit org in question from the OOB and stuffed a new (other) one into it and then redeployed that part of the force. I havent finished the test on it but I am into turn 36 now and so far that bug has not reappeared yet.

Count

(in reply to dgk196)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Glitch...... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI