Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Add Ins Messed Up Again

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Add Ins Messed Up Again Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Add Ins Messed Up Again - 5/27/2008 11:45:39 PM   
Wrathchild

It seems that my Crash Davis Add Ins are all wacky again. I have two Puresim installations. Let's call them PuresimA and PuresimB. I copied all of the VB6 Add Ins from PuresimA to PuresimB. Now when I try to run them in PuresimA, I get an error that it can't find the psa file for PuresimA, but in the path for PuresimB. Of course it's not going to find it there, but why is it looking there? The default Add Ins from Puresim work fine.

J.G. Wrathchild, Manager, St. Louis Cardinals (1900-1906), Brooklyn Superbas (1907, 1908)
Post #: 1
RE: Add Ins Messed Up Again - 5/28/2008 7:18:27 PM   
Wrathchild

Ah ha! I found it. There is  registry key for Matrix Games showing the installed location of Puresim. It must've overwritten the original with the second installation, so I edited the key to change the path, and now they find the correct association.

J.G. Wrathchild, Manager, St. Louis Cardinals (1900-1906), Brooklyn Superbas (1907, 1908)

(in reply to Wrathchild)
Post #: 2
RE: Add Ins Messed Up Again - 5/28/2008 8:54:25 PM   
CrashDavis

quote:

There is registry key for Matrix Games showing the installed location of Puresim

Correct. And all of my addins depend on this registry key in order to find your folder containing your association files.

(in reply to Wrathchild)
Post #: 3
RE: Add Ins Messed Up Again - 5/28/2008 9:00:48 PM   
Wrathchild

One of these days I'll just learn to leave well enough alone when things are working and not try to push my luck.

(in reply to CrashDavis)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Add Ins Messed Up Again Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI