Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to mod diplomatic spending?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> How to mod diplomatic spending? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to mod diplomatic spending? - 6/8/2008 4:28:35 PM   
JadeKing

Is this possible? Like making it impossible for the union to spend money on this, or make it harder for them to get success?
Post #: 1
RE: How to mod diplomatic spending? - 6/12/2008 7:46:51 AM   
ericbabe

You can adjust BritainEnterWarDiploLevel in Data/AcwConstants.txt, it's the level at which Britain enters the war.  There's a similar number for France.  In the patch we are working on we have added some other diplomatic values as well.

(in reply to JadeKing)
Post #: 2
RE: How to mod diplomatic spending? - 6/12/2008 5:45:17 PM   
JadeKing

Sounds great !! I just did a test, and the CSA really looked dangerous with the added troops in Canada and Texas. Though they need some more containers to be truly powerful. They also got 18 ships to take control of the sea But the problem here is that I cant see how they can use these in a useful way. The usion has no need to blockade the confederate ports, as they only recieve resources from "other Europe" now. And blockading union ports has no negative effect on the union, beside being unable to repair ships. So I would really like to see some improvements in the naval system in a future patch or title. A great naval battle for each other ports would be really awesome A few english and french leaders would also be great

(in reply to ericbabe)
Post #: 3
RE: How to mod diplomatic spending? - 6/12/2008 6:12:30 PM   
JadeKing

I am also a little worried that 18 ships will really hurt the confederate economy. And as they might get more latter this could probably ruin them in the long run. So is there a way to change it so, they only get troops and not ships/fleets?

(in reply to JadeKing)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> How to mod diplomatic spending? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI