Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Should there be a manual included in the Physical Shipment?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Road to Victory >> Should there be a manual included in the Physical Shipment? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Should there be a manual included in the Physical Shipm... - 8/20/2008 3:25:17 PM   
irishal

I didn't receive a manual when the game was shipped to me. Is their one inlcuded? I have received one with every other Matrix game I have bought.

I contacted Matrix tech support, but havent received an answer.

I know there is a manual with the game install, but I like to have a paper one in my hand.

If anyone who has bought the game could let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!!!!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Should there be a manual included in the Physical S... - 8/20/2008 3:29:18 PM   
doomtrader

There is no printed manual.

I remember that Erik explains those watermarks next to the game image at store.

(in reply to irishal)
Post #: 2
RE: Should there be a manual included in the Physical S... - 8/20/2008 6:02:14 PM   
geozero

Printed manuals can sometimes be fun to have especially if they contain a lot of historical data, photos, etc.  But these days I think it's easier to deal with a PDF file for several reasons.  First of all, you can do a search and find your answer quicker.  You can also print out portions that interest you if you feel like having a paper copy.  Also, it is more earth friendly...(not that I'm a tree hugger per se, although nothing wrong with that either). 

Last of all, it allows the DEVs to make changes to the game and add these (hopefully) to a revised manual.  Imagine if your 200 page hardcopy manual became obsolete after a few patches due to changes in game mechanics. 

As long at there's a PDF manual I'm content.

JUST SAY NO... To Hideous Graphics.

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 3
RE: Should there be a manual included in the Physical S... - 8/20/2008 6:42:37 PM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, no printed manual is correct. Please read my detailed reply in this thread to understand how our system works:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1883964

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to geozero)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Road to Victory >> Should there be a manual included in the Physical Shipment? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI