Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix Games Announces Live Chat with Gary Grigsby

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Matrix Games Announces Live Chat with Gary Grigsby Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix Games Announces Live Chat with Gary Grigsby - 5/6/2002 12:48:04 PM   
David Heath

Matrix Games Announces Matrix & 2 by 3 Games Live Chat

Joel Billings, Gary Grigsby and Mike Wood Chat About Uncommon Valor

STATEN ISLAND, NY – May 6th, 2002 – Matrix Games - Matrix Games is pleased to announce a moderated Live Chat with Gary Grigsby and Joel Billings of 2 by 3 Games. The chat will take place this Wednesday, May 8th at 9:00 PM EST (New York Time) on the Matrix Games Website (http://www.matrixgames.com/insidemg/chat.php). Representing the Uncommon Valor team, they will be taking questions about this landmark South Pacific wargame, due to be shipped this May.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said, "It is important to us at both Matrix and 2 by 3 Games to interact with our gaming audience. It's been a long and exciting road to the release of Uncommon Valor, and we're very happy to have Gary, Mike and Joel online to field questions and hear from the gamers who already have or are considering ordering Uncommon Valor."

Be there or be uninformed! (Matrix will post a chat transcript within a few days of the chat for those who can't make it).
Post #: 1
Looking forward to this - 5/6/2002 1:25:48 PM   
mogami

Hi, OH boy, I bet the chat room is wall to wall. I'll be there, but I'm going to be quiet.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 2
Good - 5/6/2002 2:42:30 PM   
U2

Hi!

Chat with the great man himself!? I guess I will be quiet just like Mogami. There is just so much that I would like to chat about. I find that most of my questions are always asked by others.

By the way 3pm New York time means 3am in Sweden:mad: Thank God thursday and friday are holidays here in Sweden.

Thanks again for providing this service.

Sayonara

Post #: 3
holidays - 5/6/2002 3:36:25 PM   
Ron Saueracker

U2. Just this Thursday and Friday are a national holiday or do you have a 3 day workweek!?:)

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

Post #: 4
Wow. - 5/6/2002 3:44:11 PM   
Ron Saueracker

The great Robin Masters is making a cameo on Magnum P.I. Really, did I start this with that silly thread?:D Wow, you guys are really attentive. Reminds me of the time my regiment was in Burma......:rolleyes:

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

Post #: 5
Record for the Chat - 5/6/2002 5:00:51 PM   
Bliztk

For the unfortunates that cannot be in the chat room :( , can a report of the chat with the questions and answers be recorded and posted in the website or this forum. So anyone can read the questions and answers.

Post #: 6
- 5/6/2002 5:54:54 PM   
Supervisor

[QUOTE]For the unfortunates that cannot be in the chat room , can a report of the chat with the questions and answers be recorded and posted in the website or this forum. So anyone can read the questions and answers.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]. . . (Matrix will post a chat transcript within a few days of the chat for those who can't make it).[/QUOTE]
Looks like there will be.

Post #: 7
Re: holidays - 5/6/2002 6:19:28 PM   
U2

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Saueracker
[B]U2. Just this Thursday and Friday are a national holiday or do you have a 3 day workweek!?:) [/B][/QUOTE]

National holiday ofcourse. Three day work week? I wish.
By the way your Magnum PI ( my favourite tv show by the way ) has to be the funniest post I have ever read. I wote you the funniest Canadian alive. Did the Senators play tonight? I know the score is 1-1.

Wishing I was back in Ottawa

Daniel

Post #: 8
Senators - 5/6/2002 7:03:27 PM   
Ron Saueracker

Toronto won late into the third period of overtime, 3 to 2.

You and Stubby331 have both voted me the funniest Canadian(next to Michael J. Fox). Do you know any Canadians who are not geologists?:p

Post #: 9
- 5/7/2002 1:28:26 PM   
MalleusDei

My mother is a Canadian and she is not a geologist.

On the hand, I *am* a geologist. But then I am an American citizen.

Post #: 10
Ooops - 5/7/2002 1:43:52 PM   
Ron Saueracker

Sorry, Malleus. I know a few geologists and not one has a visible sense of humour. It's like it's been sucked out of them.:D

Post #: 11
Re: Good - 5/7/2002 6:32:45 PM   
vils

Acually, only Thursday is a holiday. But i guess if youre in scool the throw you off the scheme at friday as well? :)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by U2
[B]Hi!

Chat with the great man himself!? I guess I will be quiet just like Mogami. There is just so much that I would like to chat about. I find that most of my questions are always asked by others.

By the way 3pm New York time means 3am in Sweden:mad: Thank God thursday and friday are holidays here in Sweden.

Thanks again for providing this service.

Sayonara [/B][/QUOTE]

Post #: 12
Hey! - 5/7/2002 10:46:41 PM   
U2

Hi

So you have to work on friday? Well I do work at a school so I dont have to:D

Take Care
Dan

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Matrix Games Announces Live Chat with Gary Grigsby Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI