Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available? - 12/10/2008 2:51:01 PM   
Cane

I hate cheating in game and I can't remember last time I did it but right now I am in an impossible scenario. I am at the mine right now and Ive managed to kill quite a few enemies but now im being grenade spammed in a way that is pretty impossible to survive seeing how they manage to get in 2 perfect nades pretty much every turn...

So now im asking if there is any "kill all enemies on the map" cheat/command that I can use or if there is some other way to do it because reloading everytime they throw a nade is pretty tedious especially on this crappy computer im forced to play on :/
Post #: 1
RE: Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available? - 12/10/2008 3:04:43 PM   
milkweg

No outright cheats but there are some mods that will help you in the mod forum.

~ brings up a console so I expect there are some cheats but don't know them.

< Message edited by milkweg -- 12/10/2008 3:05:08 PM >

(in reply to Cane)
Post #: 2
RE: Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available? - 12/10/2008 3:39:36 PM   
Cane

Yea I saw something about toning down the grenades but im pretty sure that wouldnt affect a current game would it? at least not the map that im currently fighting in. I have tried everything I can but I have no nades while they have way too many and it's not really much I can do...

(in reply to milkweg)
Post #: 3
RE: Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available? - 12/10/2008 4:03:56 PM   
VassagoPT

The beta patch fixes the grenade issue.
You also have a small mod/fix for that on the MOD's area.
These MOD's take effect as soon as you start playing, just not sure if it affects a saved game in the middle of a fight, but if you start the sector again you shouldn't have any problem.
If by any chance the only save you have is the one you are stuck on, don't worry, the game automatically creates a save game when you enter a sector and another when you leave. Just apply the patch and if it doesn't work in that fight load the zone entry savegame and start the sector without problems.

(in reply to Cane)
Post #: 4
RE: Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available? - 12/11/2008 10:23:59 PM   
karljj1

This takes effect as soon as you restart the game:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1976562

(in reply to VassagoPT)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge >> Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI