Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Lock n' Load: A Day of Heroes for sale

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Lock n' Load: A Day of Heroes for sale Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lock n' Load: A Day of Heroes for sale - 3/23/2010 4:50:07 PM   
[RS]Wedge

I have a copy of the game "Lock n' Load: A Day of Heroes" for sale. I never got around to playing this game due to family and work. All pieces are unpunched, brand new, excellent condition, never played. It's a great strategy game for 1 or 2 players.

I paid $49.99 retail http://www.locknloadgame.com/Section_Cat_Content_Detail.asp?SID=33&SCAT=57&ID=53

I am willing to part with this excellent game for $35.00 USD + FREE shipping to anywhere in the USA. Please let me know if you are interested - just email me at rs.wedge@gmail.com

Game Description:
quote:

It's October 3rd, 1993 and a combined team of Rangers and Delta Force soldiers drop into the throat of Somalia’s capital, Mogadishu. The Americans mission was to capture two Aidid lieutenants and get out. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the way it played out. Twenty-four hours later, with seventeen Americans and an estimated 1,000 or more Somalis (many of them civilians) dead, the battle was over.

Lock ‘n Load: A Day of Heroes is the simulation of that battle. The return of the famed Lock ‘n Load tactical game system to the modern era, A Day of Heroes includes a 17" x 22" map portraying the market section of Mogadishu where the American soldiers fought the Somali militia, counters that include rangers, Delta Force, Somali militia, SAWs, M-60s, M203s, RPDs, Mobs, road blocks, Somali Technicals, American helicopters, and HMMVs, a complete Lock ‘n Load rule book, players aid cards, seven scenario cards, and dice.

< Message edited by [RS]Wedge -- 3/23/2010 4:58:10 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Lock n' Load: A Day of Heroes for sale - 3/23/2010 5:31:18 PM   
lparkh

Probably want to try this at boardgamegeek or consim.

(in reply to [RS]Wedge)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Lock n' Load: A Day of Heroes for sale Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI