Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AG,LCM,LCVP - double dipping

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> AG,LCM,LCVP - double dipping Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AG,LCM,LCVP - double dipping - 6/18/2009 4:34:02 AM   
n01487477

Well late to be looked at, so maybe I should shut it ... but, for interest sake.

AG,LCM,LCVP etc but NOT LSM, LSD double dip... why ?

• You can not halt them.
  • They don't automatically arrive and stick on Delay 1, using points, until you create them.
  • They are still part of the Merchant build list and use Merchant Points to build.
  • Sure you can create barges as soon as they are within their build period eg. dur 2 equals within 20 days of their arrival. (but you'd need to check for barges each turn - or use Tracker)
  • And many players are unaware that they are using points during this time, and then you need to use supplies to "create" them ... double dipping in my mind.

Not a big issue, not even very relevant in the scale of things,& I don't even care if it isn't changed, but for the sake of awareness & hey why not ask ?

• Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> AG,LCM,LCVP - double dipping Page: [1]
    Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI