Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Synch message

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Synch message Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Synch message - 5/31/2002 11:00:22 AM   
Eduardo

One day I tried to play online and I did not get anybody at that time. SInce then, when playing Solitaire, I get this message: "Waiting for all players to synch" and the computer just gets stuck. I upgraded to 7.1 and I still get that problem playing by myself.

Is there something I can do to make it stop? I do save often, but on the MegaCampaign it does not safe until one quits the playing.

Sergeant, get me a clean shirt! I must lead my troops! -- Wounded Nicaraguan General, 1925
Post #: 1
- 5/31/2002 7:34:30 PM   
Supervisor

Is sounds like the patch was improperly applied. What version does the game say at the first game menu? It should say 7.1 All the single player sync errors were cured in 7.1. When applying the patch don't forget to remove the space between
Matrix Games in the installation path so it reads MatrixGames. Without doing this causes a nested directory in which the proper files don't overwrite the existing files of the game. Let me know if this helps.

(in reply to Eduardo)
Post #: 2
- 6/1/2002 1:04:31 AM   
Eduardo

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gmenfan
[B]Is sounds like the patch was improperly applied. What version does the game say at the first game menu? It should say 7.1 All the single player sync errors were cured in 7.1. When applying the patch don't forget to remove the space between
Matrix Games in the installation path so it reads MatrixGames. Without doing this causes a nested directory in which the proper files don't overwrite the existing files of the game. Let me know if this helps. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you, gmenfan! That did the trick.

Sergeant, get me a clean shirt! I must lead my troops! -- Wounded Nicaraguan General, 1925

(in reply to Eduardo)
Post #: 3
- 6/1/2002 1:16:54 AM   
Supervisor

Glad to here it, enjoy!:D

(in reply to Eduardo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Synch message Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI