Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Opponent wanted for the Grand Campaign, i'm in the usa. pst

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Opponents Wanted >> Opponent wanted for the Grand Campaign, i'm in the usa. pst Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Opponent wanted for the Grand Campaign, i'm in the usa.... - 8/10/2009 8:39:36 PM   
FatFlint

I'm looking for someone who wants to play the Grand Campaign. I've got time, I figure I can do a battle a night at least 5 nights a week, no problem. I'm in no hurry but I'd like the game to go along at a good pace. I'm in California, so i'm PST. My scheduel is flexable.

I've played the cc games since a brige too far but i've never played a human opponent. So this will be a learning experience for me to say the least.

Flint

< Message edited by FatFlint -- 8/10/2009 10:54:14 PM >

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

“A pipe of kif before breakfast gives a man the strength of a hundred camels in the courtyard”
Post #: 1
RE: Opponent wanted for the Grand Campaign, i'm in the ... - 8/11/2009 7:26:56 PM   
FatFlint

I'm still looking or someone to battle. I'm willing to do one of the smaller operation if the grand campaign is to much.
I'm also running the beta patch 5.50.03b. I'm usually up pretty late (till around 2 am Pacific Standard Time)

Flint

“A pipe of kif before breakfast gives a man the strength of a hundred camels in the courtyard”

(in reply to FatFlint)
Post #: 2
RE: Opponent wanted for the Grand Campaign, i'm in the ... - 8/12/2009 9:08:55 PM   
kosigan86

I am interested, sent you a PM.

(in reply to FatFlint)
Post #: 3
RE: Opponent wanted for the Grand Campaign, i'm in the ... - 8/13/2009 9:24:10 AM   
FatFlint

Great opening night of combat Kosigan, you slaughtered many a good man of mine. My rushing tactic really cost me on some of those attacks.
I didn't get any good screen caps, i'll have to work on that one in the future.

H2H Close Combat is very intense and very addictive.

Flint

< Message edited by FatFlint -- 8/14/2009 12:36:36 AM >

(in reply to kosigan86)
Post #: 4
RE: Opponent wanted for the Grand Campaign, i'm in the ... - 8/13/2009 10:34:19 AM   
Andrew Williams

Nice start,,,, can't wait for the AAR's please.

(in reply to FatFlint)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Opponents Wanted >> Opponent wanted for the Grand Campaign, i'm in the usa. pst Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI