Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Get Out And Vote For...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Get Out And Vote For... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Get Out And Vote For... - 11/8/2000 3:59:00 AM   
Don

Your favorite scenario! Oh, ok, go and vote in "that other thing" too, but while you're at the Depot, take a moment to rate the scenarios you've played. And if you play a scenario from Fabio's or Tankheads great sites, send the designer an email and let him know if you like or not. We like to know! Then you can get back to... Don

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn
Post #: 1
- 11/8/2000 4:10:00 AM   
RUsco

No scenarios, but how about campaigns 1 vote for Utah to the Rhine by Wild Bill Wilder 1 vote for Watch word Freedom by Wild Bill Wilder Thanks for the fun Bill

(in reply to Don)
Post #: 2
- 11/8/2000 8:02:00 AM   
Tom_Davie

I vote for the Russo German campaign that Wild Bill has not created yet; the one called 'Danube to the Volga: When Giants Clash'. Tom Hey, I can always hope.

(in reply to Don)
Post #: 3
- 11/8/2000 8:25:00 AM   
Drake

I think poor Wild Bill is over worked He is working on getting Gold beach done and in the last few days I send him the maps for Sword beach and Pointe de Hoc and their is no tilling what els he is working on. I think everyone got to send poor Wild Bill their free time So my vote is for Wild Bill

(in reply to Don)
Post #: 4
- 11/8/2000 11:00:00 PM   
BlitzSS

If I had to vote for just one scenario I’d be as undecided as Florida. There have been so many excellent scenarios that I have enjoyed over the years by many different people, but out of that list clearly stands one name, that always seems to have saturated the top ten list, and that is name is Wild Bill. I think that everyone should name their dogs after him and contribute 100 units of their free time. Seriously, my hats off to you guy, so now that you have some units of spare time can we expect your new campaign by Turkey day?

"Nuts"

(in reply to Don)
Post #: 5
- 11/8/2000 11:08:00 PM   
Tankhead

Well I don't really have a favorite scenario. I like a lot of them, so my vote goes to Wild Bill and all the other scenario designer out there and Redleg for is exellent Stanlingrad series. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://tankhead.home.icq.com

Tankhead

(in reply to Don)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Get Out And Vote For... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI