Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problems ordering through Matrix Online Store

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Problems ordering through Matrix Online Store Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems ordering through Matrix Online Store - 9/24/2009 10:03:11 AM   
Augenstein

Has anyone else had troubles placing their order through Matrix Online Store? I cant get my order through either using credit card or paypal for payment, double checked everything and tried to place the order numerous times to no avail.. this really sucks. I'd rather not use the european bank transfer and pay 10 euros extra and wait for days for it to be verified and finally get my hands on this thing. It is shame since I have been waiting for the release of Eagle to Bombing the Reich for years. Is this release available for ordering through anywhere else besides Matrix online store?
Post #: 1
RE: Problems ordering through Matrix Online Store - 9/24/2009 10:08:08 AM   
Terminus

It's not. Try sending Erik Rutins an email about it; there's been plenty of issues with the store lately.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Augenstein)
Post #: 2
RE: Problems ordering through Matrix Online Store - 9/24/2009 12:57:49 PM   
Erik Rutins

Please see my reply to you in the Eagle Day forum. Terminus, the store is working well, but there are always a few orders that need some help for one reason or another.

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 9/24/2009 1:00:21 PM >

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 3
RE: Problems ordering through Matrix Online Store - 10/13/2009 4:22:46 AM   
andyinkuwait

100% there are problems, particularly with paypal which seems to lock up the system especially after you have deleted 'no insurance' extra.
Once the system is locked up, you can't do the order again until you call them to reset their software. This is expensive if you live abroad. Only solution is to pay by credit card which has less of a problem. This has happened to me twice so I won't be using paypal with this company again. The 'customer service' area where problems are reported is a waste of time as you have to fill in a website email which is sometimes responded to with a 'its digital rivers fault' or 'its matrix games fault' but nothing actually gets done. If you finally get them to reset their software and place the order by CC your complaint simply gets 'lost in the system'.
A very poor technical and customer service

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Problems ordering through Matrix Online Store Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI