Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problems ordering game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Problems ordering game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems ordering game - 11/1/2009 12:57:08 PM   
Drambuie

Hi folks,

Not sure where to post this but trying to order the game today and keep getting bombed out of the process after submitting order- get an 'unknown error' message and some numbers which I thought i'd copied to paste here but haven't got!

Tried a card order and paypal, both bomb out. Checked Paypal to make sure nothing had gone through and it hasn't so seems to be failing trying to connect to Digital River

Anyone any ideas? Ordering from UK

Thanks

< Message edited by Drambuie -- 11/2/2009 11:00:12 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Problems ordering game - 11/1/2009 12:59:51 PM   
Terminus

Send Erik Rutins an e-mail:

erikr@matrixgames.com

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Drambuie)
Post #: 2
RE: Problems ordering game - 11/1/2009 1:51:57 PM   
herwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drambuie

Hi folks,

Not sure where to post this but trying to order the game today and keep getting bombed out of the process after submitting order- get an 'unknown error' message and some numbers which I thought i'd copied to paste here but haven't got!

Tried a card order and paypal, both bomb out. Checked Paypal to make sure nothing had gone through and it hasn't so seems to be failing trying to connect to Digital River

Anyone any ideas? Ordering from UK

Thanks

I've run into this problem in the past. Check down the road that you haven't inadvertently ordered multiple copies of the game.

Harry Erwin
"For a number to make sense in the game, someone has to calibrate it and program code. There are too many significant numbers that behave non-linearly to expect that. It's just a game. Enjoy it." herwin@btinternet.com

(in reply to Drambuie)
Post #: 3
RE: Problems ordering game - 11/2/2009 10:58:53 PM   
Drambuie

Thanks folks ... tried ordering again today and paypal worked fine - guess there were problems at Digital River as it seemed yesterday. Also checked payments etc and no untoward ones have been taken that i can see!

Now have the game downloaded and have dived straight in ... forgot what an 'oh my lord' moment the first few turns of the game create ... that certainly hasn't changed in AE

< Message edited by Drambuie -- 11/2/2009 10:59:32 PM >

(in reply to Drambuie)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Problems ordering game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI