Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

bleck or whoever

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Tech Support >> bleck or whoever Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 12:01:29 AM   
bo

I talked about this before, when the German AI launches Barbarossa I can not see one German unit NONE, all that I see is colored blocks changing color by moving AI units attacking me no combat sound just music, when its my turn human Russians I see all of their units at 1 or 2 hex's and when I attack I hear all the correct combat sounds, This does not happen anywhere else I see German units attacking in North Africa in France everywhere but Campaign 39 Barbarossa. Mini Barbarossa no problem everything works fine. I even wiped the game off of my hard drive and reinstalled it from Matrix, and the same crap still happens. I am normally a sceptical person, I cant help it, but all these other players dont have this trouble I now dont by that for a minute, I wonder if they have ever finished a game[not being mean but come on] I have the same game as they do same code etc from Matrix but only mine does this, thats BS[sorry] if I am doing something wrong tell me where. And please read the whole post about it working in other areas.
Thank You

Bo
Post #: 1
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 1:37:08 AM   
doomtrader

bo,
Can I see the gamescreen and your PC specification?

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 1:54:15 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: doomtrader

bo,
Can I see the gamescreen and your PC specification?

I am not sure what you mean by PC do you mean cpu dual 2.8 intel, video card ge force 7800 with 250 ram and the latest driver is in there, memory 2 mg hard drive free space 85 gb
How do I do the game screen and where do I find it on my hard drive PLEASE!
What you did not say is I am the only one who plays this game that this happens to. And Iwould like to know how come in every other scenerio I have not one ounce of trouble.

Bo

< Message edited by bo -- 11/26/2009 1:57:23 AM >

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 3
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 6:18:41 AM   
vonRocko

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

What you did not say is I am the only one who plays this game that this happens to.

It has happened to me Bo, it's one of the reasons I quit playing this game.

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 4
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 8:15:15 AM   
doomtrader

quote:

the easiest way is to run the game in windowed mode, when the issue occurs on the screen, hit 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.
Open paint (start menu -> programs -> accessories -> paint) and paste the image by hitting 'Ctrl' and 'V'. then save the image somewhere on your drive.
Then you can attache it here, and if it is to large, you can go for example to http://www.imageshack.us/ and upload your image there and providing a linky here.

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 5
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 12:46:46 PM   
oldspec4

quote:

I talked about this before, when the German AI launches Barbarossa I can not see one German unit NONE, all that I see is colored blocks changing color by moving AI units attacking me no combat sound just music, when its my turn human Russians I see all of their units at 1 or 2 hex's and when I attack I hear all the correct combat sounds, This does not happen anywhere else I see German units attacking in North Africa in France everywhere but Campaign 39 Barbarossa. Mini Barbarossa no problem everything works fine. I even wiped the game off of my hard drive and reinstalled it from Matrix, and the same crap still happens. I am normally a sceptical person, I cant help it, but all these other players dont have this trouble I now dont by that for a minute, I wonder if they have ever finished a game[not being mean but come on] I have the same game as they do same code etc from Matrix but only mine does this, thats BS[sorry] if I am doing something wrong tell me where. And please read the whole post about it working in other areas.
Thank You

Bo

I also had a similar problem prior to the latest patch, i.e., loss of text/dialog boxes. Bleck found a bug w/German diplomatic actions related to diplomatic pressure.

I thought the issue was fixed but maybe not?

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 6
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 4:37:28 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

quote:

What you did not say is I am the only one who plays this game that this happens to.

It has happened to me Bo, it's one of the reasons I quit playing this game.

Gee Von you must be lying no one has this problem, Did you read the post I did before, nobody but me is having a problem with this stupid bug, it does not change the game a lot because I cant do anything anyway while the Germans are moving but it is a bug and Doomtrader knows it thats whats pi....g me off and if they cant solve this one the hell with their Pacific Game. Funny I downloaded the same file as everyone else, so it must be my computer bull s...///

Bo

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 7
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 4:42:05 PM   
bo

quote:

quote:

the easiest way is to run the game in windowed mode, when the issue occurs on the screen, hit 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.
Open paint (start menu -> programs -> accessories -> paint) and paste the image by hitting 'Ctrl' and 'V'. then save the image somewhere on your drive.
Then you can attache it here, and if it is to large, you can go for example to http://www.imageshack.us/ and upload your image there and providing a linky here.

Read the other post above Doomtrader and tell me its my computer, same file downloaded as everyone else but no one is having trouble somebody's lying, sorry cant help it, I am not familiar with what you are asking me to do with[image shack etc] all I know is you know about this and your covering it up And what does this have to do with my computer specs? FIX IT PLEASE!

Bo

< Message edited by bo -- 11/26/2009 4:44:18 PM >

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 8
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 4:45:49 PM   
jack54

just wondering if this could be related to missing ship counters when changing map and unit preferences, seems kind of similar, just a shot in the dark.

I tried about four times with a june save; I load and wait for the attack but I'm still unable to replicate. (only trying about four turns into the war I'll try going a little deeper.)

sounds frustrating.

(in reply to oldspec4)
Post #: 9
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 4:55:32 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: jack54

just wondering if this could be related to missing ship counters when changing map and unit preferences, seems kind of similar, just a shot in the dark.

I tried about four times with a june save; I load and wait for the attack but I'm still unable to replicate. (only trying about four turns into the war I'll try going a little deeper.)

sounds frustrating.

Hey Jack please nothing against you but could we stay on the subject I just posted, do your own post somewhere else I need this solved now!

Bo

(in reply to jack54)
Post #: 10
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 5:03:48 PM   
jack54

I was on subject, I've been trying to help you,why do you think I keep restarting my save.

I just thought the problem which was found could be related BYE!

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 11
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 5:18:07 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: jack54

I was on subject, I've been trying to help you,why do you think I keep restarting my save.

I just thought the problem which was found could be related BYE!

Then I apoligize Jack this has got me frustrated that Wastelands has no idea about this, I took it to mean you were answering old spec not helping me, if you have had the exact same problem that I am having then I need your input.

Bo

(in reply to jack54)
Post #: 12
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/26/2009 11:15:58 PM   
Bleck

Ok Bo, few questions:

1. Are you talking about 1.6 version?
2. What exactly are you setting? 1941 Barbarossa, only USSR human controlled? What FOW, what map and units skin? Without all those informations there is no way to reproduce and fix this possible bug.

Wastelands Interactive member (Programmer)

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 13
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/27/2009 4:08:38 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bleck

Ok Bo, few questions:

1. Are you talking about 1.6 version?
2. What exactly are you setting? 1941 Barbarossa, only USSR human controlled? What FOW, what map and units skin? Without all those informations there is no way to reproduce and fix this possible bug.

I am using the 1.6 version....campaign game 1939.....USA,USSR,Britain human controlled... 2hex FOW...skins are sprites, the map is the only map for the 39 campaign game, I said this before Bleck that it works fine in every small scenerio including Barbarossa stand alone game and now another player said he wont play your game anymore because of this problem, so I guess we are the only two players that have this problem, not being smart because I could use your help but your acting like you never heard of this problem before that whats upsetting me. I took a picture but when I tried to send it a popup told me the file was too large to send.

Bo

(in reply to Bleck)
Post #: 14
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/27/2009 7:40:34 AM   
doomtrader

bo, please send the picture to doomtrader[at]bitterglory.com

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 15
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/27/2009 3:26:34 PM   
bo

quote:

bo, please send the picture to doomtrader[at]bitterglory.com

Ok I sent it but what about the other person who said they have the same problem and you did not say anything about my computer or the way the game is set up WHY?

Bo

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 16
RE: bleck or whoever - 11/29/2009 9:53:09 AM   
doomtrader

quote:

Ok I sent it

I didn't received anything.

bo, you see, we don't know what is going wrong with your game as long as we don't see it.

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Tech Support >> bleck or whoever Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI