Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hotfix wierdness

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Hotfix wierdness Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hotfix wierdness - 5/15/2010 8:43:55 PM   
jb123

I have the hotfix on my laptop and it's worked normally (other than the crashing issue). I just updated another computer w/ hotfix and emailed my AI game to myself. First thing I noticed after starting it up was all of my AKs upgraded to AKAs. It's Oct 42, they shouldn't upgrade till mar 43, I think. Any other strangeness I should look out for?

How did this happen?
Post #: 1
RE: Hotfix wierdness - 5/15/2010 8:49:34 PM   
jb123

OK, no I'm really confused. When I started it up it asked if I should keep database changes fpom user designed campaign. I said yes first time, which resulted in all my AKs being AKAs. This is a user designed, I tweaked a few small things. But I didn't touch the AKs. I reloaded and said no to the prompt. AKAs went back to AKs but all of my original changes are still in the scenario. This didn't happen when I installed the hotfix on my laptop a few weeks ago.

(in reply to jb123)
Post #: 2
RE: Hotfix wierdness - 5/15/2010 9:14:14 PM   
michaelm75au

The save updater detected a difference between the save and the scenario it is based on.

That triggers the message.

I suspect that the the scenario editor files are different between the two machines.

Michael

(in reply to jb123)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Hotfix wierdness Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI