Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

first game i bought from matrix

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> The War Room >> first game i bought from matrix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
first game i bought from matrix - 7/26/2010 11:04:46 PM   
krupp_88mm

hi all i just bought the game, i just want to say thanks to all those who put blood sweat and tears into the game, and to the real life historical fliers who made the game possible

ill probably play for awhile to brush up on my skills, i only played bob the old buggy game years ago, but then ill be looking for some pbem players (never played pbem before)

also one thing i was hoping could be implemented i heard on the forum, was the axis should have to pay more to research all planes including 109's or they will come later than historical

also i really like the idea that historical events could happen later than irl if things go bad for the allies

also convoy bombing would be a nice touch

also idk if their will be a future release similar to witpAE, but it would be cool to have a bob where a seaborne invasion of england might be triggered, by event and a ground battle would happen that could succeed or fail

i know thats alot to ask for but if you released an update with those changes id shell out another $50, also thanks for all your work

< Message edited by krupp_88mm -- 7/26/2010 11:07:54 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: first game i bought from matrix - 7/27/2010 6:17:03 PM   
Rob Brennan UK

quote:

also idk if their will be a future release similar to witpAE, but it would be cool to have a bob where a seaborne invasion of england might be triggered, by event and a ground battle would happen that could succeed or fail

+1 .. Although there is nothing like that as far as i know.

Hope you enjoy the game and if you are really feeling brave get AE too , its a great game. But very daunting if your new to the style ( actually its daunting if you played WitP , must be terrifying if you havnt' ).

sorry for the spelling . English is my main language , I just can't type . and i'm too lazy to edit :)

(in reply to krupp_88mm)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> The War Room >> first game i bought from matrix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI