Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

World at War ver. T Axis AAR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> World at War ver. T Axis AAR Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/20/2010 3:33:22 PM   
Tufkal2

This is an AAR of the new WaW version T from Explorer 2. Great job Explorer2 and many thanks.

The setup is

The West --> Barthheart
Russia --> Tom (tweber)
China --> Tom (tweber)
Japan --> Grymme
Germany --> Lunaticus

So I think this should a lot of fun and quite a challenge.
Options actiated are "Special Units", "Rising Production", "Historical Western Blitz" and "Canadian Supply of UK". This is pretty standard with the exception of the "Historical Western Blitz". I think the verdict on the balance of this is still out. It does give a boost to Germany as the defense of France is quite restricted this way, however as all recent games seem to have been won by the Allies this is maybe not a bad thing. In my experience it still allows for a huge evacuation of the French army and there is no real threat of a Sealion operation (if the British know how to defend) so I hope this is playable.

As there will be two AARs (one for the Axis, one for the Allies) with players not allowed to access the opponents AAR: On case you want post you are welcome but please make sure you are not giving away any information from the other AAR which might influence the game.

Post #: 1
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/20/2010 3:48:13 PM   
Tufkal2

Status Update September 29th (turn 2)

Warsaw has been captured and we daily expect the Polish surrender. Played a little bit too reckless and unnecessarily lost a fighter over Warsaw but otherwise everything going as planned.
In the West the usual preparations for the attack on France are started by redistributing the infantry guns which are senselessly facing the Maginot line for an attack further North.
Also all staff has been recalled for wargame excercises to reach Staff level II.

There are some important decisions Germany has to take in the first turn(s):
--> As my first research breakthrough I selected Guns II. Gives nice artillery units as well as flak immobile. It means however my airforce will not grow as I will need to buy fighter II before investing in more planes. Hope to get this done before the attack on Russia
--> Am not a fan of trying to block UK early on with Subs. Even if I can catch some supply (which is really hard since UK can switch easily between being supplied from Canada or from India) the sub losses if caught are horrendous. On the other hand if I can keep a strong fleet close to Hamburg the British will always sleep badly.
--> My wargame excercise has given the result that Jugoslavia can be captured before attacking France. Turn 3 will hopefully see the joining of the Axis allies to the cause and then soon an attack towards Belgrad. Once Belgrad is taken the West has no supply in Jugoslavia and resistance is then futile. The challenge is to make sure all(!) units are back on the Western Front and ready to attack by May 40...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 2
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/20/2010 5:24:13 PM   
Tufkal2

October 27th 1939 (turn 3):

The Axis Minor Allies have succumbed to some light political pressure and are now part of the growing Reich. I think this card is too good to be true and will always play it as soon as possible even foregoing a weapons research.
Not all units made it to the Jugoslavian border for the next Blitzkrieg next round but hope should be enough to win a quick victory in at most 2 turns anyway. We built a special airfield right next to the Jugoslavian border to allow our airforce to be closer to the target.
No winter in November would be nice...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 3
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/20/2010 11:27:56 PM   
Tufkal2

November 24th 1939 (turn 4):

Luckily no winter in November, the Blitzkrieg is rolling according to plan. This time we remembered the right order and first did a shelling of Belgrade with artillery and then brought the combined German Airforce to bear. The few remaining defender were easily taken out by our German mobile forces rolling through Hungary together with our new "Allies" from Romania. We took Belgrade and eliminated the Tito HQ. This decapitation blow should make it difficult for the rest of the Jugoslavian army to fight since they have no supply source and no HQ. (Comment: Maybe it would be interesting to give Jugoslavia at least a port. Maybe Split would qualify. That would give the Jugoslavian defenders a huge boost as they could get some supply as well as a British Expeditionary Force. Without port I am certain to be able to starve the remainder of the Jugoslavian army).
All forces will soon be heading West and North again. Greece will be taken after France.

Some long range planning decisions have to be made. I think I need to go for Basic Infantry II and Fighters II as soon as possible. Then maybe Armor II and Dive Bombers II.
And the other topic to discuss is whether it makes sense to go for Spain and then Gibraltar to cut off the pesky British fleet. Not decided yet ...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Lunaticus -- 3/23/2010 2:39:15 AM >

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 4
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/23/2010 2:43:19 AM   
Tufkal2

December 22nd (turn 5):
Nothing much to report. Yugoslavian army has abondoned Zagreb and Sarajevo so we could easily pick on their retreating soldiers.

All non-mechanized troops moving to the French border already. The mechanized troops will follow next turn and should just make it for May.
Upgraded to Rifle II. From an efficiency point of view this seems to make most sense as this benefits the most units. SS-Production shifted to Rifle II and SMG II.

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 5
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/24/2010 3:34:53 AM   
Tufkal2

January 20th (turn 6):
We assaulted Skopje successfully and now nearly eliminated the Jugoslavian army. It was a bit costly to do this assault in winter and with only auxiliary units from our "allies" but we needed to make sure our occupation army can deal with any partisans and is not tied up.
Most units already on French border waiting for spring.

Some other long-term decision to take:
We will follow historical Western Blitz and Northern Blitz. For Northern Blitz there is a good chance British units will try to intervene in Norway. As we are guaranteed Oslo we think we will have the upper hand but are preparing some additional elements for our invasion force nevertheless. Main British hope is resting on the Royal Navy and its overpowering presence so we believe the real key to keeping Norway in German control will be a strong deterrent submarine force near Hamburg. Will see how this works ...
For France we are confident our army is up to the task.
We have given Spain a thought but think we will have to pass on that one. Would really take too long to get forces there and reaching Gibraltar could take as long as winter and give the British ample opportunity to counterattack. Overall it would endanger a timely attack on Russia.
Instead we will seek our hopes of Victory in the East.

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 6
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/24/2010 7:49:21 AM   
LazyBoy

Nice AAR am folling with interest, Good Luck

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 7
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/25/2010 1:25:38 AM   
Tufkal2

Thanks for the feedback LazyBoy, I hope the AAR is of interest for you and whoever else is reading.
I have again to say how nice this WaW version feels to play. Tough questions to take every turn and so far no bugs found.

February 17th (turn 7):
Buildup along the French border continuing, tension is rising. All units are making haste to be ready for the upcoming invasion.
We have actually done a complete renaming of all units as I felt too restricted by the geographical naming of AG. So I reorganized the main mobile army into
AG A: Newly created for the attack on Zagreb. Completely mechanized, has the bulk of SS-Troops.
AG B: Formerly AG Sued. Experienced troops from the conquest of Poland. Mainly mechanized, some horse.
AG C: Formerly AG Nord. Experienced troops from the conquest of Poland. Half mechanized, half horse-powered.
AG D: Formerly AG West. Infantry and support weapons only. Only horse-powered.
Then there is one AG Scandinavia (based in Hamburg), the three Axis minor AGs and of course OKW in Berlin.

On a hunch I have upgraded to heavy infantry II as I have quite some very good and experienced heavy infantry units which I want to preserve. I am researching about 50 political points per round even though it is winter in order to improve unit quality.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to LazyBoy)
Post #: 8
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/25/2010 9:31:39 AM   
kondor

Reading both AAR-s so far so good. I'll incorporate some of ideas in my next conquest in WaW...
Thx guys!

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 9
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/26/2010 1:35:12 AM   
Tufkal2

Good to hear some more people are following along.

On a general note Barthheart and I have agreed on two house rules which are:
-> Germany must not do a paratroop landing attack during the turn the Western Blitz card is being played (not counting those included in the card themselves)
-> Each player must eliminate all his units (normal and HQ) which have 0 SFT at the end of his turn (avoiding empty units)
I think both make sense with regards to game balance.

While the slow buildup and preparation continues here are my thoughts on global victory. I have attached a map of the situation I expect the game to be in after the usual German conquests in 1940 showing also total production (please excuse my bad drawing, I am a conqueror, not an artist). US is pictured in since this is the threat to the Axis as to production although not active yet. Due to the US entry threat the Axis has to make sure to secure as much production as quickly as possible. As UK is far too well protected (unless the British are careless) there are 3 potential targets for Axis expansion:
--> Russia. Very tempting but only profitable if the German advance goes really deep (Stalingrad and the oilfields beyond). Need to think about an attack via Turkey
--> China. Not really tempting (for Japan) I think since it only brings 10k production and the Chinese army is large, dug in and has good defensive terrain
--> Commonwealth (Egypt, India, Singapore, Australia, Supply Centers). Tempting especially for Japan. German/Italian advance is difficult due to GB navy
Regardless of the priorities the Axis needs to make sure they hit on the same target and coordinate VERY well in order to be effective.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Lunaticus -- 3/26/2010 1:36:56 AM >

(in reply to kondor)
Post #: 10
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/26/2010 3:48:18 PM   
Tufkal2

April 11th 1940 (turn 9):

Denmark and Norway surrendered without much of a fight. A lone and very daring British destroyer was blocking the sea access to Oslo and was taken out. Additional troops landed in Oslo to help subdue the country quickly and bring the Swedish Iron Ore into German control. If the British want to seriously fight they will have to bring in their fleet which will guarantee the German flleet the first strike advantage. Lets see.
All preparations for Aktion Gelb finished and all units have finally arrived. Actually some hexes are filled to the maximum with units. Next turn we will strike West. Already troop builup at the Greece border with the newly formed AG E is starting. And the longer I think about it the more tempting Turkey becomes, will need to speak with the Japanese on Global Strategy.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 11
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/27/2010 2:52:45 AM   
Tufkal2

May 8th 1940 (turn 10):
We executed a sweeping attack across the low countries and France capturing Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Lille and Reims. I hope we sent a message to the France high command that it is better to abondon France and move over to Great Britain. Our forces rolled along nicely and we are hopeful to capture Paris next turn which will wake up Japan and China.
The British did send some infantry units and a sub to Norway. At this stage my assumption is that they mainly want to distract us and cause the German High Command to send too many units to the defense of Norway. We will dispatch some Carrier Air to Oslo to drive away the sub and then maybe prepare for siege warfare in Norway. As long as we retain Oslo and the Swedish Ore we do not care much.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 12
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/27/2010 2:54:24 AM   
Tufkal2

Also we are happy with not loosing too much of our trained fighting force. Actually I think with these results the France frozen variant may be a bit too strong. However the allies do have some ressources.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 13
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 3/30/2010 3:52:02 AM   
Tufkal2

June 7th 1940 (turn 11):

We took Paris and eliminated some more of the French army. It took us more losses than we anticipated but it needed to be done.
In the meantime the British has sent a large invasion force to Norway. We are not sure we understand the strategy but we have to deal with this. Will dispatch some more units and fight a defensive war there.
We have given the subject of an invasion of the Soviet Union via Turkey more thought. It looks like a great idea as the German army does not have that much to do over winter anyway and capturing the SU southern oilfields would be nice. Also having another front to fight the war would be a nice advantage for us. But in the end we have decided against it. The main disadvantage is not the puny Turkish army but that an attack on Turkey awakes the SU! And we really want the SU to sleep until February 1941 to maximize our initial advantage. And if we were to attack Turkey in February 1941 it will probably not be possible to subdue Turkey sufficiently till the attack on the SU should start. Now if there would not be an impassable Straits hex in Istambul that might be a different story...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 14
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/1/2010 6:39:18 AM   
Tufkal2

July 5th 1940 (turn 12)

France has surrendered and we have formed a Vichy-state out of the remains of France. We would have been happy to occupy Marseille but we have to make sure not too many French troops escape.
The British are continuing to be a nuisance in Norway. Seems like we do need to dispatch more troops there. It seems the British do not have enough to do. Next step is clearly Greece and then maybe Kairo.
However whatever happens on the other fronts: Nothing must distract us from our main objective which is Moscow. As to production we are stockpiling supply and political points in order to maximize our army against the SU.

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 15
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/1/2010 3:55:59 PM   
Grymme

The glorious empire of Japan is waking up.

Actually the empire doesnt feel very glorious at all. After production settings to cover all supply need there remain the following production
8 rifle II
2 Mortar
6 PPs.

Also i am dispatching some infantry from the general reserves to China and withdrawing some cargoships from China to Tokyo.

Then i am reducing supply to 50 % for some units i will not use for a long time.

I will most likely not start a general offensive on china for quite some months, the main reason for this is that i will need for germany to have som chance of defeating soviet union. And after i launch an offensive on china i will be forced to attack the US within 6 turns.

My Advanced Tactics Mod page
http://atgscenarios.wordpress.com

30+ scenarios, maps and mods for AT and AT:G

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 16
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/7/2010 5:04:44 AM   
Tufkal2

August 2nd 1940:

Currently the area with the most fighting is Norway. British are trying to advance but we were able to block this for the time being thanks to the rugged terrain. The more important part of the battle seems to be fought on the seas however. The Royal Navy is blocking our naval supply route to Oslo with a Sub and brought along a small fleet to bombard our airport at Aalborg. However since the ships are nearly all WWI kind of outdated models we assume the Royal Navy wants to provoke us into a naval attack and then bring in their real and modern fleet to take out the German fleet. Loosing our fleet will certainly loose Norway and probably also Denmark and at this point of the game might loose the game.
However we manage to do a very quick sortie and deliver a striking blow to the British naval oldtimers and retreat to the safety of Hamburg again. Next time the Royal Navy needs to bring a real fleet. The good news for the British is they need a lot less supply however we did get a very nice experience and morale bonus for our subs which is vital in naval warfare.

The other area with some fighting is Africa. As the Italians are slowly warming to the idea of actually doing some fighting they are getting some air bombardment from another British fleet. So we need to beef up our air defenses there.
In the meantime all preparations to attack Greece are continuing and first units are dispatched to the Soviet border.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Grymme)
Post #: 17
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/8/2010 4:24:36 AM   
Tufkal2

August 30th 1940

Nothing much happening. The British have occupied Somalia but there is not much to fight for there really.
We have left some garrision in France to deter an invasion but most armies are now marching towards Greece. We will be ready to strike next turn although not everybody made it to the border.
In Norway everything is quit. It seems everybody is already waiting for winter...

We managed to get to Armour II and have upgraded our tank force. Now we only need dive bomber II and then we are ready for Barbarossa.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 18
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/8/2010 11:25:38 PM   
cveta

Realy nice. I read and agree with most of the things you write. But not with all. And I cannot tell becouse I am few turns behind you ( I play as Germany ) so I dont wont my plans to be discovered.
What makes Yugoslavia surender? I take Belgrade first turn after declaring war. Then second turn killed all armies and still no surender?
Second question - what about See lion??? I know that Invasion of England is a problem, but with eventualy capturing of London USA enterance to war wont border Germany much, since invasion over Pacific is wery riski and dificult. And without USA suport SU will fall. It will be laong and hard fight but Su will go down.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 19
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/9/2010 3:01:46 AM   
Tufkal2

Hi Cveta,

thanks for your feedback. I am sure this game is so complex there will always be a lot of different strategies and only circumstances might decide what is viable and what not.
My personal view is that Sea Lion is impractical against a strong opponent. The British navy is very strong and if the British did manage to set up some decent defenses (which they will be able to by transferring parts of their French army) and the Germans are not able to win the invasion prior to the onset of winter this will doom the attack on the SU. Also logistics against a superior fleet are just awful. But I hope I will read in your AAR sometime about your successful Sea Lion operation
As to Jugoslavia: There is no "Jugoslavia surrenders" message. Once you have captured all terrain and eliminated their units then Jugoslavia is yours. The Poland and France surrender messages are hardcoded but there is no such thing for Jugoslavia...
Best regards

(in reply to cveta)
Post #: 20
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/9/2010 4:16:14 AM   
Tufkal2

September 27th 1940
We declared war on Greece and set all forces on the move. With strong artillery and air support the Greek border defenses did not put up much of a fight.
Lets see if the West will withdraw or fight. We do not fear a continuation of the fight.
In the meantime we need to think about winter quarters for our troops. It seems like the Romanian Coast is an optimal spot for a long winter vacation for some German army groups.
Also we spotted the main British fleet in the Atlantic. They seem not as strong as I feared. Now if they come a bit closer ....

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 21
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/9/2010 1:10:18 PM   
Grymme

The Japanese empire is slowly gaining in strenght.

I do not know what factors impact the influx of US supply (tried to find it in the briefing but was unable). But evidence seem to suggest that the more supply i produce the more i get from the US. This might be wrong.

In any case there is no need for a massive expansion of the Japanese armed forces presently since they will only eat supply and lie in wait for the war.

So far i have still produced a little.

2 turns ago i produced
40 riflemen
16 machineguns
6 mortars
10 horses
6PP

Last turn i produced
2 artillery
20 engineers
10 horses
6 mortars

This turn i produced
40 riflemen
2 artillery
10 horses
6 mortars

I will probably not build any more troops at all untill maybe februari 1941. Then they will have good time to get up in readiness and experience untill may/june 1941 when i start the war with China. This should leave me 2-3 turns to deal with Hanoi.

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 22
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/9/2010 1:10:19 PM   
Grymme

The Japanese empire is slowly gaining in strenght.

I do not know what factors impact the influx of US supply (tried to find it in the briefing but was unable). But evidence seem to suggest that the more supply i produce the more i get from the US. This might be wrong.

In any case there is no need for a massive expansion of the Japanese armed forces presently since they will only eat supply and lie in wait for the war.

So far i have still produced a little.

2 turns ago i produced
40 riflemen
16 machineguns
6 mortars
10 horses
6PP

Last turn i produced
2 artillery
20 engineers
10 horses
6 mortars

This turn i produced
40 riflemen
2 artillery
10 horses
6 mortars

I will probably not build any more troops at all untill maybe februari 1941. Then they will have good time to get up in readiness and experience untill may/june 1941 when i start the war with China. This should leave me 2-3 turns to deal with Hanoi.

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 23
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/10/2010 12:24:30 AM   
Tufkal2

October 24th 1940

The enemy has chosen to evacuate Greece which makes a lot of sense. We occupy their remaining cities. Bad news is that now probably we will also have to pay up for the Greek fiscal deficit...
We continue our war of attrition against the Royal Navy but to us it seems we are doing more damage to them then they to us. If we continue to kill 1-2 subs and 1-2 destroyers per round without suffering losses we are happy. Also the British high command is doing some intense bombing raids in the area of Brussels and are destroying a lot of bridges there. So far damage has been not too heavy while our air defense are taking some toll on the enemy bombers. I am not worried about the economic damage but the goal is to discourage an all-out naval invasion.
Because at this point in time our only focus is far in the East: Operation Barbarossa will start as soon as the weather permits. We have started to form a battle plan with 5 army groups and are continuing to move into position. Soon we will strike and for us this will make or break the game...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Grymme)
Post #: 24
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/10/2010 9:33:35 AM   
Grymme

October 1940

- Created a Southern Command HQ in Hanoi
- JPN fleet moved from its summer/autumn quarters out to sea to escape snowy weather.

This round i built
0,5 Hull
20 Engineers

And supply/PP.

Have i understood it correctly that in this version of WAW you get the historic major ships? Where can i read about which ships JPN get, and when?
Also is the actuall July turn to late to occupy Hanoi or is it enough if i occupy it by that turn?

< Message edited by Grymme -- 4/10/2010 9:34:55 AM >

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 25
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/10/2010 2:17:44 PM   
explorer2

Grymme-
The list of ships you get is found only in the briefing file separate from the .pt2 file (it's rtf format) included in the download, close to the very end.
It's all the ships that were under construction at (or very close to) the time of hostilities breaking out.

Taking Hanoi in the July turn is adequate.

Good luck

(in reply to Grymme)
Post #: 26
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/13/2010 2:08:52 AM   
Tufkal2

November 21st 1940
Nothing much happening. The British have chosen to evacuate Norway after all. Soon there will be peace in the North again and a nice flow of supplies South.
Continuing to build up air defenses on the Westwall. We sink another cruiser and some destroyers who are escorting the main British fleet. So far the British have lost much more in the air and sea battles on the Atlantic shore then we have.
Buildup for Barbarossa continuing. Bringing all troops to full equipment slowly.
The Italian fleet is moving South and looking to find a good opportunity to ambush the Royal Mediterrenean Navy.

(in reply to explorer2)
Post #: 27
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/14/2010 4:22:39 AM   
Tufkal2

December 18th 1940

Buildup in the East is continuing. All units will be brought to speed quickly, air force and engineer forces are building up.
British bomb Paris doing heavy damage. Air defenses around Paris are being enhanced.

Main event is in the South however. After all the Italians have been slow to get into the battle needing some more training and experience. However as the Italian Navy moved into position to Messina last turn we felt the presence of the Royal Mediterrenean Navy by the supply damage they have been doing. The Italian Navy did a surprise attack and managed to sink large parts of the enemy forces. At least 5 Battleships, 3 loaded Carriers and a Cruiser II were sunk while we lost a Battleship II and some smaller vessels. Only the Italian Navy was left sailing afterwards. This is a good first step towards making the Mediterrenan again a Mare Nostrum. Viva Italia!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Lunaticus -- 4/14/2010 4:23:16 AM >

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 28
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/15/2010 4:08:20 AM   
Tufkal2

Januar 15th 1941

It seems like it is a quiet time before the action heats up again.
We threw the last British soldiers out of Bergen and liberated Norway (from our perspective this is).
All units heading East.
With the Royal Med Navy out of action for the time being we feel pretty safe from an allied landing in Greece or Italy.
Also the Royal Navy in the Atlantic and the RAF have not been weakening our defenses so much that we fear an immediate attack on the Atlantikwall.
Everything we have goes East. It will be a decisive victory or defeat.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 29
RE: World at War ver. T Axis AAR - 4/16/2010 5:14:34 AM   
Tufkal2

February 12th:
The tension in the East heats up. Attack is planned for April if there is no snow in March. Burning through 30.000 supply per round now.
In Africa the Italian army is advancing slowly. At least that should keep the British busy...

(in reply to Tufkal2)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> World at War ver. T Axis AAR Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI